Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#733 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA

I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I've used the Febrese Sweet Pea Air Freshener Candle, after cleaning my home. I light it approx. 1 half our before company comes and let it continue to fill my home with the Wonderful Aroma...
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Mississauga, Ontario

This is a great candle. The air smells floral and fresh. It's also a pretty colour. The aroma lasts for a long time and it's great for when you're cooking in the kitchen.
Jeannie E.
Jeannie E.
Rio Grande

Estos artículo son los mejores para ambientar la residencia y dejar todo tu alrededor oloroso y lleno de vida,si buscas una marca buena recomiendo esta
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

I always love the smell of this Febreeze candles, but this one I have not been available to try it. I think it should smell as good as the others
Robyn M.
Robyn M.

Very lovely subtle smell. Candle is in nice glass casing and long lasting. Also a very lovely colour in the wax.

Join Now