BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Terra H.
Terra H.
Belfair, WA
Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX
The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
I've used the Febrese Sweet Pea Air Freshener Candle, after cleaning my home. I light it approx. 1 half our before company comes and let it continue to fill my home with the Wonderful Aroma...
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Mississauga, ON
This is a great candle. The air smells floral and fresh. It's also a pretty colour. The aroma lasts for a long time and it's great for when you're cooking in the kitchen.
Jeannie E.
Jeannie E.
Rio Grande
Estos artículo son los mejores para ambientar la residencia y dejar todo tu alrededor oloroso y lleno de vida,si buscas una marca buena recomiendo esta
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Very lovely subtle smell. Candle is in nice glass casing and long lasting. Also a very lovely colour in the wax.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I always love the smell of this Febreeze candles, but this one I have not been available to try it. I think it should smell as good as the others