BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX
The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Victoria M.
It was a great Febreze product . It smelt real clean and fruity which is my favorite! The smell does go away eventually! It is affordable and not too expensive . I would recommend to someone that likes the fruity smell in candles .
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
Pamela S.
I've used the Febrese Sweet Pea Air Freshener Candle, after cleaning my home. I light it approx. 1 half our before company comes and let it continue to fill my home with the Wonderful Aroma...
Mehwish K.
Mississauga , ON
This is a great candle. The air smells floral and fresh. It's also a pretty colour. The aroma lasts for a long time and it's great for when you're cooking in the kitchen.
Jeannie E.
Rio Grande
Estos artículo son los mejores para ambientar la residencia y dejar todo tu alrededor oloroso y lleno de vida,si buscas una marca buena recomiendo esta
Robyn M.
Market Drayton, Shropshire
Very lovely subtle smell. Candle is in nice glass casing and long lasting. Also a very lovely colour in the wax.
Ruth M.
I always love the smell of this Febreeze candles, but this one I have not been available to try it. I think it should smell as good as the others