BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Zaida D.
I love how they last for a long time and they have a strong smell and the first time I got them , I though they were not going to work but it does so good !!
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
I love febreeze candles. I'm obsessed with candles and have them everywhere. Febreeze makes my house smell so clean hours after blowing the candle out.
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY
I like using any of the febreze causes it makes your house small good it it nothing like the other air freshener that you can get I love it
Lyndsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Not a huge fan. The sweet pea smell is more of a sickly sweet smell instead of a soft gentle smell. Too overwhelming.
Tiffany G.
Pinedale
For being a candle I think this item serves it's purpose. I love the scent the candle gives off it's very relaxing.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I love sweet pea scent! We use this in my work office and it smells amazing! Love this product and this brand!!!!
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Molly F.
all the febreze candles have a great scent that lingers through my house the whole time the candle is lit. beautiful colors and packaging literally light up the rooms
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Terra H.
Belfair, WA
Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!