Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#733 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Hope J.
Hope J.
Torrington, WY

I love this scent. It smells so good and lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Norfolk, VA

Not a huge fan. The sweet pea smell is more of a sickly sweet smell instead of a soft gentle smell. Too overwhelming.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY

I like using any of the febreze causes it makes your house small good it it nothing like the other air freshener that you can get I love it
Molly F.
Molly F.

all the febreze candles have a great scent that lingers through my house the whole time the candle is lit. beautiful colors and packaging literally light up the rooms
Terra H.
Terra H.
Belfair, WA

Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!
Rosibel O.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA

I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA

Love this candle! It smells soooo good & covered up the animal smell in our townhouse!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX

The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Alexsis G.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

It was a great Febreze product . It smelt real clean and fruity which is my favorite! The smell does go away eventually! It is affordable and not too expensive . I would recommend to someone that likes the fruity smell in candles .

Join Now