Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#731 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Rosibel O.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA

I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA

I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA

Love this candle! It smells soooo good & covered up the animal smell in our townhouse!
Molly F.
Molly F.

all the febreze candles have a great scent that lingers through my house the whole time the candle is lit. beautiful colors and packaging literally light up the rooms
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX

The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY

I like using any of the febreze causes it makes your house small good it it nothing like the other air freshener that you can get I love it
Alexsis G.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Terra H.
Terra H.
Belfair, WA

Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!
Hope J.
Hope J.
Torrington, WY

I love this scent. It smells so good and lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I've used the Febrese Sweet Pea Air Freshener Candle, after cleaning my home. I light it approx. 1 half our before company comes and let it continue to fill my home with the Wonderful Aroma...

Join Now