BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Loren N.
I love Febreze candles and sweet pea petals scent. It makes the whole apt smell amazing and lasts a long time too
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX
The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I love sweet pea scent! We use this in my work office and it smells amazing! Love this product and this brand!!!!
Jessica B.
Owensboro
It smells just like the sound its abs outlet amazing and smell so good and I get it a lot and so does my grandma
Hope J.
Torrington, WY
I love this scent. It smells so good and lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Brianna S.
Franklinton, LA
Nothing like coming home and smelling sweet pea!! Makes my house smell so refreshing and clean!!
Jovita Y H.
Aurora, IL
I really like it butnu have to use more than one to really get the aroma going through your home
Helen e.
Sanford, NC
I really love the bath and body works sweet pea. I tried the glade,kind but it wasn't the same
Jen A.
I love these candles and how they smell bit they are super expensive and don't last long.