BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pinedale
For being a candle I think this item serves it's purpose. I love the scent the candle gives off it's very relaxing.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Abilene, TX
I love sweet pea scent! We use this in my work office and it smells amazing! Love this product and this brand!!!!
Terra H.
Terra H.
Belfair, WA
Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Friendswood, TX
The scent pay off isn't the best out of candles I've used but does smell good if you aren't into strong candles.
Alexsis G.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Rosibel O.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
It was a great Febreze product . It smelt real clean and fruity which is my favorite! The smell does go away eventually! It is affordable and not too expensive . I would recommend to someone that likes the fruity smell in candles .
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA
Love this candle! It smells soooo good & covered up the animal smell in our townhouse!
Hope J.
Hope J.
Torrington, WY
I love this scent. It smells so good and lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to someone.