BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pinedale
For being a candle I think this item serves it's purpose. I love the scent the candle gives off it's very relaxing.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I love sweet pea scent! We use this in my work office and it smells amazing! Love this product and this brand!!!!
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Not a huge fan. The sweet pea smell is more of a sickly sweet smell instead of a soft gentle smell. Too overwhelming.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY
I like using any of the febreze causes it makes your house small good it it nothing like the other air freshener that you can get I love it
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
It was a great Febreze product . It smelt real clean and fruity which is my favorite! The smell does go away eventually! It is affordable and not too expensive . I would recommend to someone that likes the fruity smell in candles .
Rosibel O.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Love this candle! It smells soooo good & covered up the animal smell in our townhouse!
Hope J.
Hope J.
Torrington, WY
I love this scent. It smells so good and lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Alexsis G.
Alexsis G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love the sweet pea petal smell. it's awesome and it smells bomb. makes the whole room smell good.
Molly F.
Molly F.
all the febreze candles have a great scent that lingers through my house the whole time the candle is lit. beautiful colors and packaging literally light up the rooms