Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#593 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Paola J.
Paola J.
Fort Worth, TX

Sweet Peais my favorite smell for my room . It is girly fruity smell . The pros is that the smell last but it is too small . It is affordable .
Williemay M.
Williemay M.

I love this candle but i will by any brand candle but when i have coupons i stack up on this brand it smells so good.
Loren N.
Loren N.

I love Febreze candles and sweet pea petals scent. It makes the whole apt smell amazing and lasts a long time too
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro

It smells just like the sound its abs outlet amazing and smell so good and I get it a lot and so does my grandma
Robyn M.
Robyn M.

Very lovely subtle smell. Candle is in nice glass casing and long lasting. Also a very lovely colour in the wax.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Franklinton, LA

Nothing like coming home and smelling sweet pea!! Makes my house smell so refreshing and clean!!
Jovita Y H.
Jovita Y H.
Aurora, IL

I really like it butnu have to use more than one to really get the aroma going through your home
Helen e.
Helen e.
Sanford, NC

I really love the bath and body works sweet pea. I tried the glade,kind but it wasn't the same
Jen A.
Jen A.

I love these candles and how they smell bit they are super expensive and don't last long.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

These candles are great for a really fresh scent! Perfect for bathrooms or guest rooms!

Join Now