Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#733 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Loren N.
Loren N.

I love Febreze candles and sweet pea petals scent. It makes the whole apt smell amazing and lasts a long time too
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Abilene, TX

I love sweet pea scent! We use this in my work office and it smells amazing! Love this product and this brand!!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro

It smells just like the sound its abs outlet amazing and smell so good and I get it a lot and so does my grandma
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Franklinton, LA

Nothing like coming home and smelling sweet pea!! Makes my house smell so refreshing and clean!!
Jovita Y H.
Jovita Y H.
Aurora, IL

I really like it butnu have to use more than one to really get the aroma going through your home
Helen e.
Helen e.
Sanford, NC

I really love the bath and body works sweet pea. I tried the glade,kind but it wasn't the same
Jen A.
Jen A.

I love these candles and how they smell bit they are super expensive and don't last long.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

These candles are great for a really fresh scent! Perfect for bathrooms or guest rooms!
Amber S.
Amber S.

If there has ever been a good smelling candle that lasts a long time it's this one...
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Maringouin, LA

I love febreeze candles. I'm obsessed with candles and have them everywhere. Febreeze makes my house smell so clean hours after blowing the candle out.