BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Molly F.
all the febreze candles have a great scent that lingers through my house the whole time the candle is lit. beautiful colors and packaging literally light up the rooms
Terra H.
Belfair, WA
Absolutely love these candles! They smell sooo good and last forever! I know I can choose any of the scents they offer and my whole home will be smelling great!
Zaida D.
I love how they last for a long time and they have a strong smell and the first time I got them , I though they were not going to work but it does so good !!
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love febreeze candles. I'm obsessed with candles and have them everywhere. Febreeze makes my house smell so clean hours after blowing the candle out.
Nadira D.
It didn't smell like anything I thought when i lit the candle it would let off a nice/good smelling aroma but it didn't smell like anything at all.
Paola J.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Peais my favorite smell for my room . It is girly fruity smell . The pros is that the smell last but it is too small . It is affordable .
Christy S.
Flatgap, KY
I like using any of the febreze causes it makes your house small good it it nothing like the other air freshener that you can get I love it
Williemay M.
I love this candle but i will by any brand candle but when i have coupons i stack up on this brand it smells so good.
Lyndsey T.
Norfolk, VA
Not a huge fan. The sweet pea smell is more of a sickly sweet smell instead of a soft gentle smell. Too overwhelming.
Tiffany G.
Pinedale
For being a candle I think this item serves it's purpose. I love the scent the candle gives off it's very relaxing.