BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
I have a love have relationship with these candles. Yes they smell great at the first light but as you keep using it the smell dilutes and I'm not a fan of that. The price is okay but for that price for a candle that doest keep smelling great i would not recommend it.
Victoria M.
It was a great Febreze product . It smelt real clean and fruity which is my favorite! The smell does go away eventually! It is affordable and not too expensive . I would recommend to someone that likes the fruity smell in candles .
Estella G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite scent in the world and febreze captures it perfectly. This candle is long lasting and the scent is strong enough to fill a room but not overpower the air.
DESIREE F.
Oviedo, FL
I love all there candles leaves the house smelling spectacular in just a matter of minutes and leaves the scented aroma planted in the home so no matter who comes over the home will stay refreshingly relaxed. I Esspecially love the apple and cinnamon one as well as this one ugghh they are to die for even the baby blue one or the dark blue one lol I forget but it smells like man calone and I love it.
these candles will give your room life.... if you light a candle in one room be ready to walk thru your house and smell that same candle in everyone it travels thru the house so well and burns for a long time... I'm the type to let a candle burn all day at might blow it out and burn again the next day.... keep it smelling good all day and really shows your friends and family ow well you like yo keep your house clean and organized and smelling well :)
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Foray off I have start by saying I love sweet pea fragrance. I have loved it for years and anything I find with that scent I buy it lol. It's not to strong. It's just the perfect mixture of fragrance and it's hard to describe it but please don't stop making it I love it lol.
Rosibel O.
Hawthorne, CA
I like the febreze candle because I can control how long I want the scent going on in a room. I've found that all the Febreze have a nice smell. The candle last a good amount of time if not used for long hours.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Ok the smell is awesomeness
The candle last a while i suggest you have 2 on hand in the room to really experience the great everlasting smell that glade candles have
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
My FAVORITE febreze air freshening candle! the smell is so sweet and floral and fill the room with scent within 5 minutes of lighting the candle!! the candle is relatively affordable and deliciously scented!
Porchea N.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet pea is my birthday flower and so i was pleased to see a candle with the smell. The smell is very pleaseing not overpowering but enough that you know its there.