Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
#593 in Air Fresheners
With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness.
Candle Febreze Candle Sweet Pea Petals Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 Oz)
these candles will give your room life.... if you light a candle in one room be ready to walk thru your house and smell that same candle in everyone it travels thru the house so well and burns for a long time... I'm the type to let a candle burn all day at might blow it out and burn again the next day.... keep it smelling good all day and really shows your friends and family ow well you like yo keep your house clean and organized and smelling well :)
DESIREE F.
DESIREE F.
Oviedo, FL

I love all there candles leaves the house smelling spectacular in just a matter of minutes and leaves the scented aroma planted in the home so no matter who comes over the home will stay refreshingly relaxed. I Esspecially love the apple and cinnamon one as well as this one ugghh they are to die for even the baby blue one or the dark blue one lol I forget but it smells like man calone and I love it.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA

Foray off I have start by saying I love sweet pea fragrance. I have loved it for years and anything I find with that scent I buy it lol. It's not to strong. It's just the perfect mixture of fragrance and it's hard to describe it but please don't stop making it I love it lol.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC

My FAVORITE febreze air freshening candle! the smell is so sweet and floral and fill the room with scent within 5 minutes of lighting the candle!! the candle is relatively affordable and deliciously scented!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I've used the Febrese Sweet Pea Air Freshener Candle, after cleaning my home. I light it approx. 1 half our before company comes and let it continue to fill my home with the Wonderful Aroma...
Mehwish K.
Mehwish K.
Mississauga, Ontario

This is a great candle. The air smells floral and fresh. It's also a pretty colour. The aroma lasts for a long time and it's great for when you're cooking in the kitchen.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA

Ok the smell is awesomeness
The candle last a while i suggest you have 2 on hand in the room to really experience the great everlasting smell that glade candles have
Porchea N.
Porchea N.
Spartanburg, SC

Sweet pea is my birthday flower and so i was pleased to see a candle with the smell. The smell is very pleaseing not overpowering but enough that you know its there.
Jeannie E.
Jeannie E.
Rio Grande

Estos artículo son los mejores para ambientar la residencia y dejar todo tu alrededor oloroso y lleno de vida,si buscas una marca buena recomiendo esta
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA

It didn't smell like anything I thought when i lit the candle it would let off a nice/good smelling aroma but it didn't smell like anything at all.

Join Now