BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Candle Febreze Candle Sweet Pea Petals Air Freshener (1 Count, 5.5 Oz)
these candles will give your room life.... if you light a candle in one room be ready to walk thru your house and smell that same candle in everyone it travels thru the house so well and burns for a long time... I'm the type to let a candle burn all day at might blow it out and burn again the next day.... keep it smelling good all day and really shows your friends and family ow well you like yo keep your house clean and organized and smelling well :)
DESIREE F.
DESIREE F.
Oviedo, FL
I love all there candles leaves the house smelling spectacular in just a matter of minutes and leaves the scented aroma planted in the home so no matter who comes over the home will stay refreshingly relaxed. I Esspecially love the apple and cinnamon one as well as this one ugghh they are to die for even the baby blue one or the dark blue one lol I forget but it smells like man calone and I love it.
crystal m.
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Foray off I have start by saying I love sweet pea fragrance. I have loved it for years and anything I find with that scent I buy it lol. It's not to strong. It's just the perfect mixture of fragrance and it's hard to describe it but please don't stop making it I love it lol.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
My FAVORITE febreze air freshening candle! the smell is so sweet and floral and fill the room with scent within 5 minutes of lighting the candle!! the candle is relatively affordable and deliciously scented!
Porchea N.
Porchea N.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet pea is my birthday flower and so i was pleased to see a candle with the smell. The smell is very pleaseing not overpowering but enough that you know its there.
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Ok the smell is awesomeness
The candle last a while i suggest you have 2 on hand in the room to really experience the great everlasting smell that glade candles have
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA
It didn't smell like anything I thought when i lit the candle it would let off a nice/good smelling aroma but it didn't smell like anything at all.
Paola J.
Paola J.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Peais my favorite smell for my room . It is girly fruity smell . The pros is that the smell last but it is too small . It is affordable .
Williemay M.
Williemay M.
I love this candle but i will by any brand candle but when i have coupons i stack up on this brand it smells so good.
Loren N.
Loren N.
I love Febreze candles and sweet pea petals scent. It makes the whole apt smell amazing and lasts a long time too