BY FEBREZE

With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, actually eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. see more...

Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
It's always nice to keep a few candles around. Especially when guests are coming. Sure, you could spray febreeze but nothing beats a flickering candle. Last a long time and definitely fill the house with a great scent. I usually have 2 going.
La Nita D.
Febreze Candles are some of my favorites to fragrant an office or small space. They are great gift basket filler options for ______ Appreciation Day, and provide a very light and pleasant aroma.
Hannah M.
This candle smells amazing. Sweet Pea is one of my favorite scents and this is by far a life saver. Once my roommate burned easymac and the apartment smoked up and this candle helped along with open windows very quickly. Strong odor and I'm very fond of it!
Ashley R.
Febreze candles last a long time and they smell great. I received one as a gift and I keep candles stocked in my house. You can purchase them at your local grocery store at a fair price and you can get various scents.
Amber S.
Smells very good and fresh!!!!! I love to run a nice hot bath and light a few Febreze candles and relax! They are awesome of you are a pet owner and need an extra helping hand to keep the place smelling good
Tracy L.
Westminster, CO
I love how fresh these candles make my house smell - like I spent all day cleaning (when I didn't!!) - the scent is beautiful and fills the whole entire upstairs of my home with ease.
Amy L.
This is my favorite scent. I enjoy the way it makes an entire room smell, as well as leaving the scent to linger once the candle has been blown out. I recommend these to everyone!
Sarah C.
Fontana , CA
I personally love the smell immediately when you light the candle up you start getting a excellent smell and a long lasting smell also. The product has an excellent quality.
Ashley F.
Pflugerville, TX
This candle smells so good I love floral scents. It lasts a good period of time and helps take out any unwanted odors the best part of it is that it is very affordable I definitely recommend this product
Angelica B.
Fresno, CA
I Am A Candle Person, So I Am Very Picky When Choosing Them. So Far, This One Has Been My Go To! It Smells So Good And The Smell Travels Throughout My Home, Not Just Where The Candle Is Placed.