BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Laura C.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this fragrance it's so clean and fresh. It's good to use in every room of the house. And use it as much in as frequently as you want
ashley b.
Lehigh Acres, FL
nothing better than to have just finished cleaning the house and to light a candle up and have the house smelling like cleaned washed fresh clothes.
Cora A.
Sun Valley, CA
The moment I light up the wick the fresh and clean smell takes over the room. Any odors are instantly gone and the room feels nice and clean.
Skyla C.
San Gabriel, CA
I use this fragrance quite often because it leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend this product to everyone I know.
Klarisa
Hobbs, NM
I have one of these candles in every room they smell throughout the entire house and have a lasting scent They're great and long lasting
Melissa R.
This smells great. It is clean and fresh and not too strong. I think it is great for the price. It keeps the guest bath smelling fresh.
Laura H.
Nahunta, GA
This one is one my absolute favorites. It smells like clean clothes and the scent last a while. We keep these in stock in our pantry.
Iris M.
Great candle! Love the smell of clean with this candle. And very affordable too.
Love glade for the quality of candles they sell.
Yanira M.
Compton, CA
Works really well make your whole house smell so good I love them that each time I go to the store I always buy 2 to 3 of them
Tiffany F.
Love the scent but not a big fan of candle. I love when a candle burns completely and this burns down the middle.