BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. see more...

Annie S.
Lake worth, Fl
Clean linen is by far my favorite smell. Crisp and clean without being over powering. Very effective in the house and smells great. It's very affordable especially with all the great coupons available and I would definitely recommend it !!
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Oh Febreze how I LOVE THEE!!! Every scent they come out with is another room I can make smell amazing. So clean and pure, not overbearing like some other companies. and the scent lasts for hours after burning the candle for a short time. Would reccommend to everyone!!
Ariel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is great if you don't want a air freshener to over power you! It will make your house smell clean and freshly cleaned. A good everyday candle. Febreze candles also have a very long lasting scent!
joanna o.
Acton, CA
This product smells amazing ! My house can be smelling horrible & I just put this candle out & it starts smelling amazing. This a my best candle ever . Plus the containers is cute & can be put anywhere
Anna T.
I LOVE FEBREZE! This has such a fresh light scent. It takes awhile for the wax to burn out. I have never had issues with the wick burning out before the wax as well. It is an affordable candle and does the job in freshening up your home. I would recommend.
monique g.
Plainview, TX
Love love love the smell of clean almost like laundry smell I use for my whole house I would most defiantly recommend to anybody who hasn't tried it to try it it's worth it
Tarissa S.
Richmond, KY
Clean linen smells great always I use it not only in my house but I make sure to use the scent in my car also. The candle burns great and you can keep for awhile
kelly h.
florham park, NJ
It smells great and smells great and smells great I wanted I haven't used it yet but I really really wanted who will buy this for me it was really quite well it be you or will it be you it smells great I've tried it in the store and I really need one thanks 👋🏼
Yeymi G.
Linen and air sky is my favorite scent. It gives the room a clean feeling like you just did the laundry. I definitely recommend this to everyone who don't like super strong scents
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Linen and sky is an amazing scent! I'm still a big candle fan- it's so relaxing especially with such a fresh, non-invasive or non-irritating smell such as this!