Candle Febreze Candle Autumn Charm Air Freshener (1 Count, )

by Febreze

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Febreze Scented Candles eliminate odors and freshen for hours and hours. The flame releases a welcoming glow and pleasing scent as it burns, eliminating tough odors such as food, pet, and smoke smells. A perfect addition to bedrooms, countertops, tables, mantels, and more, Febreze air freshener Candles complement any decor and infuse your home with warm, soothing freshness. With Febreze Candles, you can light the way to long-lasting freshness in any room of your home. Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Candle Febreze Candle Autumn Charm Air Freshener (1 Count, )!
Brooklyn, NY
Febreze candles smell amazing they have different smells and all are amazing
Febreze candles smell amazing they have different smells and all are amazing
I love the scent. I have really sensitive sense of smell, and this didn't bother me. I think it was worth buying and will keep buying as it was really effective. It is affordable for under $5. I love it, and recommend it. I will keep using this product.
Smell so good makes my house like a whole new house we all love the smell of them it's just hard having to light them all the time but they are great
Love how the smell fills my entire home in a short time. Refreshing scent that makes my house smell clean (even if it's not lol)
I love lighting it up on every bath I take there is something about it that makes me feel relaxed.
Bruce Mines
Wish this was available all year ... Love this ... I always stalk up when I find it

Looking for your answer?