Candiquik Vanilla Baking Bar uploaded by Meriza p.

#33 in Baking Chips & Bars

Melt and make microwaveable tray Zero grams trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I rarely use this one, mainly because of the cost of it and that I don't like to use products like this very often, but I did once use it for coating cake pops and it worked really well, without scorching when melting it, so at least there is that. A little to sweet for me, though.
Meriza p.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
As a Baker I'm always running out of my Wilton Melting Chocolate and I've tried many melting Chocolates from Jewel and none of them worked. I recently purchased this because I had no other choice and to my surprise it's better than Wilton. It melts smoothly (30 sec increments from start to finish)
Did not need to add paramount crystals to thin the chocolate. It taste great also, not to sweet.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
I've tried this several times to dip candy in but I've noticed that it dries and hardens pretty fast and it can be difficult to dip candy in when it's not liquidy enough. It's not my favorite brand to purchase, but it still has great qualities and still taste great!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Carrollton, TX
The coating looked great and set quickly. My issue is that it is extremely sweet. I plan on sticking with white chocolate from now on.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I'm not big on vanilla coatings anyway, but this one is probably the best for what it is. It melts easily and hardens quickly.
April L.
April L.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
What kind of things can I make with this?
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
Foodie Expert
I found a recipe that uses a Vanilla baking bar like this but have never used these before. How good is this brand and does anyone know if it is available in Hawaii?