Candiquik Vanilla Baking Bar uploaded by Meriza p.

#27 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Melt and make microwaveable tray Zero grams trans fat per serving Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo
Just used this to dip Oreo balls. It melts perfectly and smooth. It dries very quickly. And very important, it tastes so good! Great value and easy to use. Purchased at Meijer. Would highly recommend for your next baking project!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I can’t brag enough about candiquick! It comes in a convenient tray that you can heat up and then just throw away which makes clean up easy and the chocolate hardens super quick and looks smooth and tastes amazing. HIGHLY recommend for chocolate covered strawberries!
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
My mom and I use this every Christmas to make homemade candy. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It has a really good flavor and is not too sweet. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to make homemade candy.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
As a Baker I'm always running out of my Wilton Melting Chocolate and I've tried many melting Chocolates from Jewel and none of them worked. I recently purchased this because I had no other choice and to my surprise it's better than Wilton. It melts smoothly (30 sec increments from start to finish)
Did not need to add paramount crystals to thin the chocolate. It taste great also, not to sweet.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried this several times to dip candy in but I've noticed that it dries and hardens pretty fast and it can be difficult to dip candy in when it's not liquidy enough. It's not my favorite brand to purchase, but it still has great qualities and still taste great!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I rarely use this one, mainly because of the cost of it and that I don't like to use products like this very often, but I did once use it for coating cake pops and it worked really well, without scorching when melting it, so at least there is that. A little to sweet for me, though.
Alyssa H.
Carrollton, TX
The coating looked great and set quickly. My issue is that it is extremely sweet. I plan on sticking with white chocolate from now on.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I'm not big on vanilla coatings anyway, but this one is probably the best for what it is. It melts easily and hardens quickly.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I always always always use this every Christmas for my peppermint bark. When making candy boxes for my family. Love it
April L.
Independence , MO
What kind of things can I make with this?
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
I found a recipe that uses a Vanilla baking bar like this but have never used these before. How good is this brand and does anyone know if it is available in Hawaii?