BY CANDIES

Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I'm so happy!! I was looking for a purse by Liz Clairborne, to review. Instead I stumbled across Candies by Liz Clairborne!! I use to have this perfume over 15 years ago and I loved it!! I forgot all about it! I definitely need to get my hands on this!!
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I don't know what it is about this scent that always brings me back. Super long lasting. Love the bottle style. I purchased mine at the local Macy's. Scent makes me think with sweet, and mild spice to it. Love how refreshing it is. I would love to buy again can't find it much anymore!
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Smell so good have gave it a try be like yes 😃😉😉😉😉 amazing like kiss in air come try it y'all it get off feet fr