Candida Support from NOW is a combination of herbal ingredients (pau d'arco, black walnut and oregano oil) and caprylic acid (a naturally occurring fatty acid derived from plant oils). These synergistic ingredients help to support a healthy balance of intestinal microflora. The beneficial bacteria that normally populate the gut assist in the digestion of food, produce certain vitamins and promote detoxification processes. Vegetarian/Vegan product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Candida Support!
yamelky P.
Fort Mill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was maybe expecting more about this pills, since watch some videos about how good is to kill the Candida yeast, I got a bottle and use it as direction and I've to say I didn't notice any improve in my digestive system, skin or anything.
Dermatologist U.
Kiev, Kiev
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Candida Support uploaded by Dermatologist U.
This is a great supplement to improve intestinal health. The ingredient list is amazing: caprilyc acid, pau d'arco, black walnut, oregano oil powdet+ several more. Helps to reduce candida significantly.

Looking for your answer?