Cancooker Multi-Fuel 13

Cancooker Multi-Fuel 13" Gas Cooktop

BY CANCOOKER

No galley! No problem! Seth McGinn's Multi-Fuel Portable Cooktop is durable and utilizes either butane or propane to cook meals and boil water just about anywhere, anytime. Electronic ignition makes it simple to start, and an injection molded plastic. see more...

Cancooker Multi-Fuel 13
Cancooker Multi-Fuel 13" Gas Cooktop
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this you can use this camping or whenever you want to have a picnic to have something to cook the food right on the spot it's great quality and easy to pack up very lightweight ♡♡♡
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
This is a great product. We use this when we go camping. It's small and compact so it doesn't take up to much space and it's very powerful. I would say it's affordable and I would definitely recommend this product.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
Great if you need more burners or catering a party. Worth the money, good price point. Comes with a lightweight case that carries everything in it.
LEAR30260 maria q.
me fascina ES LO MAXIMO FACIL Y RAPIDO la uso mucho , lo mejor es q su uso es electrico y es muy versatil para cocinar
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
Great to take camping or if you're traveling cross country and aren't driving an RV. Very sturdy and great warranty.
ashley B.
I love having one of these around! It comes in very handy when the power goes out but we always take ours camping!
Maddie L.
This is a really nice cooktop set. I gave it to my boyfriend for his birthday and he really likes it
Korri M.
We used these for camping and it works great. It works great for a one pot dish. It's easy to use.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
I think this product great for camping or when leaving come incase you wanna cook outdoors
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
For anyone that loves camping as much as I do,this would be perfect!! Easily storable too
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Is it a good product?
Jesika D.
Fairfield, VT
How long does the gas last?
Jesika D.
Fairfield, VT
How long does the gas last?
Paloma E.
Omg this look like fun, those anyone try this how was it?