Canaletto Prosecco Sparkling Wine

by Canaletto

Canaletto Prosecco Vino Spumante.
Autentico Italiano.
COC.
Brut.

How does this compare to Lamarca prosecco?
Is it red or white?
What other brands is this comparable to?
Start your review of Canaletto Prosecco Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Canaletto Prosecco Sparkling Wine uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Goes great with strawberry purée. It is delicious and refreshing! The perfect level of bubbles and goes great with brunch and mimosas!
Brandi P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Canaletto Prosecco Sparkling Wine uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: Target
Great as a mixer. This isnt a prosecco I would serve on it's own but it makes wonderful French 85s and other drinks.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 8
4,042 reviews
Canaletto Prosecco Sparkling Wine uploaded by Adriane N.
My favorite wine! I had this with our Christmas crab boil- in my glass were raspberries- Prosecco is light and crisp and everything I love about sharing the holidays with my family. We enjoyed these whites with friends.
Laura C.
Starks, ME
One of the best average priced prosecco on the market. It is really bubbly, sweet, and a great base for an orange blossom (Prosecco + Orange liquor + sugar cube with orange) or a mimosa. It is refreshing, easy and light!
Cara B.
I love this brand of prosecco. Tastes great! I recommend it if you like prosecco!
Lexus G.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beautiful bottle but I didn't like the taste and kind of exepnsive. Guess I'm not that classy to enjoy this.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
This was a great wine. It was nice and pure, with a light flavor. I drank the entire bottle at once because I liked it so much.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like how crisp and sweet this Prosecco is. It's one of my favorite. It's dry but also sweet and refreshing.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I am a big prosecco girl and this is high on my list. Taste is dry but sweet. I enjoy this a lot.
Magda V.
miami, FL
One of my go to drinks For a when I need an adult beverage to relax and wind down. Great flavor and goes down smooth. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good adult beverage. ....................................................................