Food & SnacksPresident's Choice
Canadian Loads of Ketchup Flavour Chips [1 Large Bag]

Canadian President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Flavour Chips [1 Large Bag]

by President's Choice

President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Flavour chips

One Large Bag; Authentic, Delicious, and Fresh Ketchup Chips imported from Canada and delivered to your door!; Quality and Freshness guaranteed. Expiration date clearly labelled and guaranteed to be shipped with valid expiry date or your money back.; Bold, and full of rich flavor; Crunchy Snack time delight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canadian President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Flavour Chips [1 Large Bag]!
Audrianna H.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
I’m usually not a fan of off brand chips but these are sooo good! Affordable and I would recommend
Naili A.
Wilmington, DE
Ketchup is my favourite chips. It's very delicious and tasty. I often eat it when watching movies with my husband. We love it
Jilly C.
North York, ON
These are actually my go-to brand for chips! They really do have loads of flavour! They are also one of the cheaper options for chips too! Tastes great, lots of flavour and crunchy? Count me in!
Claire M.
Saskatoon, SK
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
I ADORE ketchup chips. They are the ultimate flavour of chip in my opinion. These ones are unique because they are the only rigged ketchup chip I’ve ever had!
Shay K.
Brampton, ON
Canadian President's Choice Loads of Ketchup Flavour Chips [1 Large Bag] uploaded by Shay K.
They mean it when they say "loads of ketchup" these chips have so much seasoning on them. I thought I was dreaming. I've never seen such seasoned chips. The chips are a bit of a thicker cut but not crunchy like a kettle chip. The other flavors are good too. My favorite is the jalapeno popper flavor.
Heather M.
Halifax
Flavour is a little overwhelming. If you love a big punch of ketchup flavour, this one is for you.
Nancy B.
CHILLIWACK , BC
Hubby liked these chips and I tried them and liked that they didn’t burn your mouth. Tasty chips!
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
I really love pc chips! They are so flavourful compared to other brands and they’re ruffled too! Which I love. There affordable as well. Highly recommend this brand over others.
Allie K.
Sudbury, ON
Purchased at: Loblaws
Love all the seasoning on these, you ACTUALLY taste KETCHUP!! These days that’s rare.
Diana C.
Hamilton, ON
Well these are constantly restocked in my pantry. All of the PC Loads rippled chips are great. Good flavour and nerved tooooo strong. I like these chips a lot and when they’re on sale it’s a steal!

Looking for your answer?