BY CANADIAN MIST

Canadian Mist Canadian Whisky uses local ingredients from Ontario and fresh water from the Georgian Bay. Canadian Mist is a light, smooth Canadian whisky that's perfect for classic cocktails like a manhattan, old fashioned, and whisky sour. A mild whisky, Canadian Mist has hints of vanilla and spice. It's a great gift to send to your friends, family and corporate contacts – especially those who love Canada. see more...

Stephanie W.
Kokomo, IN
Love the smooth taste of my favorite Canadian Whisky! Mix with coke to enjoy a refreshing adult beverage, the packaging and price point make for an easy pick always!
Crystal G.
Salt Lake City
Smooth great taste. Not too pricey. Not one of my favorite types of alcohol but other than that would recommend to anyone looking for a inexpensive smooth whiskey. Does what it should do. My favorite whiskey.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
You have to know it's bad when even the Canadian in-laws won't drink it. My husband bought 2 bottles because it was on sale and ended up returning it because we couldn't stand it. We don't usually mind cheap liquor but this was just bad. We will be sticking to Black Velvet or Canadian Club.
Shelley M.
Wagarville
This is my favorite whiskey. Nice inexpensive whiskey to keep around. Simple, mixed with coke and a few ice cubes. Perfect end to a crappy day.
Kelsey M.
Laurel, MS
Not a huge fan of the flavor. Made for too strong of a whisky sour and left a bad taste in my mouth. Prefer makers mark over this for sure.
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
Probably the best economically priced whiskey. Extremely smooth and often overlooked in the store. You don't realize the quality unless you try it. Best mixed with seltzer and olive juice. I also like the vintage classic look the the label and that it looks to be in sync with the taste of the whiskey.