LAY'S®

Canadian Lays Ketchup Flavour...
201 Reviews
5 / 5
I love these chips. They disappear so quickly at my house so I have to be careful not to buy them too much or else that would be all I ate as a snack. Definitely recommend!
5 / 5
These are my favorite chips. The best bbq you can find!! The only problem is they stopped selling them in the stores for some reason. So I'm buying from Amazon which is my go to store. They never fail me...I always know my order will come out right. Thank u Amazon for bringing me my favorite chips!!
5 / 5
These ketchup chips by Lays have a really bold flavour. You can really taste the ketchup flavour on them. They taste fresh and are easy to eat. They are easy to find in stores and the price is pretty good.
5 / 5
I know ketchup chips are controversial, but to me they are delicious and these ones are the best on the market. Perfectly tangy with loads of flavour, and thin yet crispy at the same time. I even used to bring bags of these back in my luggage with me when I lived abroad because I love them so much.
5 / 5
Ketchup chips are a staple in canada. They're one of the highest selling brands and flavors of chips going. Everybody absolutely loves them and goes crazy for them, I cannot believe that the US does not carry catch of chips. I know people from the US that when they visit all they do is bring back bags and bags and bags of Lay's ketchup chips it's crazy. The taste is so delicious it's a light flaky potato with that zesty zinny taste of ketchup drizzled all over it it's delicious and it leaves your fingers stained red and you suck on them after and get this nice tomato ketchup flavor it's just too good to explain you have to try it yourself.
5 / 5
Best chips ever! I mean they're LAYS so obviously they're good. I mean I like any LAYS or even any chips, but I am sure you would like them so you should definitely try them!
5 / 5
Love layz no matter what flavour just i like all flavours they come out and like i can get to all local stores available and i share with frienda and family the amount of the big layz bag is enough for to share 2 or 3 pple and yes another but this one its salsa on top ranch makes it so unique and i like how it taste.😊💥🎉
5 / 5
There’s no is it like it ketchup chips awesome flavor something different good for anytime snack
5 / 5
Lay's outside of America has some wild flavors. This ketchup one sounded weird but honestly, I'm enjoying it. I like ketchup on my foods, why not in my chips? It's not much different from the normal basic flavors, except that it's a bit sweet. Would recommend everyone try it at least once
5 / 5
By far the best ketchup chips out there. I have tryed other brands but lays is the only ones that have a tangy ketchup taste. It makes you keep eating them. MUST TRY if you haven't. Canadian Lays Ketchup Flavour Chips [1 Large Family Size Bag] by Lay's