BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With over 100 years of soda success, Canada Dry delivers classic, carbonated soft drinks. Canada Dry Wild Cherry Soda bubbles with sweet wild cherry flavor and a sparkling effervescence that's a guaranteed thirst quencher. Great tasting and caffeine free, Canada Dry Wild Cherry Soda is refreshment at its best.

Nyla M.
Don't get me started with Canada Dry! I am in love with their Ginger ales, except for the Blackberry one.. not my favorite. I just personally think anything that can of the dry makes is fantabulous. I just know that whenever I'm having a bad day, or having a stomach ache, or just a little pick-me-up... Canada Dry is just my go-to girl, you know?
Kara H.
I really enjoy this flavor of soda. Although I enjoy regular ginger ale, I really enjoy the wild cherry flavor.
Betzymar V.
Medley, FL
mi Igual de Sabroso que el 7up y se puede acompañar con todo para comer. Snap, papitas, pepitos o algo para picar. pero de este he probado mas que todo el verde el clasico
Megan H.
Burley, ID
is this a seasonal item?