Canada Dry Wild Cherry Soda uploaded by Sumavia A.

BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With over 100 years of soda success, Canada Dry delivers classic, carbonated soft drinks. Canada Dry Wild Cherry Soda bubbles with sweet wild cherry flavor and a sparkling effervescence that's a guaranteed thirst quencher. Great tasting and caffeine free, Canada Dry Wild Cherry Soda is refreshment at its best.

Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Canada Dry Ginger Ale I feel like ginger ale is such a good staple for soda. People use it as mixers and add-ins in recipes a lot. Canada Dry is the only kind of ginger ale that I will drink because it tastes the best. Would recommend!
Nyla M.
Don't get me started with Canada Dry! I am in love with their Ginger ales, except for the Blackberry one.. not my favorite. I just personally think anything that can of the dry makes is fantabulous. I just know that whenever I'm having a bad day, or having a stomach ache, or just a little pick-me-up... Canada Dry is just my go-to girl, you know?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoy this flavor of soda. Although I enjoy regular ginger ale, I really enjoy the wild cherry flavor.
Emaan A.
Dubai
It’s good but not so good that I crave it. It’s kinda like barbican but sweeter. It’s too fizzy and too sweet. I think this gave me cavity. It’s too sweet and the taste is too strong. Not so good and too sweet.
Betzymar V.
Medley, FL
mi Igual de Sabroso que el 7up y se puede acompañar con todo para comer. Snap, papitas, pepitos o algo para picar. pero de este he probado mas que todo el verde el clasico
Sumavia A.
Rawalpindi
Amazing taste. Its so refreshing for the summers! I always have it on go! The flavors are awesome. Would totally recommend a sip of it
Megan H.
Burley, ID
is this a seasonal item?