BY CANADA DRY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Canada Dry Triple Berry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and an all-natural blend of raspberry, blueberry and blackberry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting.

Anita S.
More like Triple Barfy.  This seltzer is the worst of the Canada Dry flavors.  Tastes awful like Halloween candy and it's NOT refreshing or enjoyable at all.  I would give 0 stars if I could.  Vom.
Kayla W.
Lyndhurst , NJ
I'm not one that usually drinks carbonated water, but this flavor has opened my eyes. The flavor is so refreshing and welcoming. The price is not something I like compared to just getting bottled water (and flavoring it myself if need be). But when it's on sale, you bet I'm grabbing a case. :)
Jamie Rose S.
I've only tried this once and I wasn't the biggest fan, but it was when I was dealing with nausea. The seltzer water with a hint of berry flavor definitely helped me out when I couldn't keep anything down, but this isn't something I would drink on a regular basis. If you're into seltzer water and looking to try a flavored brand, Canada Dry is a quality brand.
sherry S.
Cute little water hi ottle.drink packs s punch. Good for parties. Was erved in school so I drank s lot of it my favorite eater I'd dasani tho. Mineral flavor is nice and refreshing to me . My predictive text.I'd terrible so I hope this review comes out okay. If not I'll leave with
Good drink drink for thirst.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I tried this because I'm trying to drink more water & cut down on diet soda. The fizz in it made me feel just like I was drinking a diet soda anyway but not one I would buy again, not for me but if you like fizzy flavored water you can give it a try! It's not awful just not for me
Kristen J.
Lancaster, CA
Needing to get off soda in order to lose weight is not easy. However, Canada Dry sparkling water helped me learn to love sparkling water and got me through the cravings. It's bubbly enough that I can trick my brain into thinking I'm drinking soda without all the sugar. The flavor is subtle but it's refreshing.
KRISTA K.
Ellwood City, PA
Canada Dry has always been a family fav, I was excited to see they came out with so many more products, this one especially, I have a few fav sparkling waters and this one is one of them, and cheaper as well, not to fizzy and just the right amount of flavor, perfection in a bottle! Makes a great mixer to!
Carina K.
I love this drink because first off I love seltzers and sparkling water because I'm not a big fan of sodas but I still like the fizz that these have. This specific flavor is really good and kind of surprising (it almost tastes like a berry yogurt to me which was weird at first but I came to love )
Janell B.
Out off all the flavors they have triple berry is my go to. The packaging scrams soda and I like that. In comparison to others I think their flavors are spot on with the triple berry as for the others I'm not so sure. I pretty sure I will buy this again.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite brand/flavor or sparkling water. I turned to sparkling water when I got sick of drinking plain water all of the time but didn't want to drink anything with sugar. took time to get used to the carbonation, but now I drink them all the time!