Canada Dry Tonic Water - 6 PK uploaded by Aydin A.

BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry® Tonic Water.
Since 1904.
Contains quinine. see more...

Aydin A.
Foodie Expert
I like Canada Dry products a lot especially the Canada Dry® Original Sparkling Seltzer Water
But the tonic is a bit too sweet and strong in my opinion. It does the job but there are better alternatives out there. Schweppes Tonic Water is definitely winner between the two.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Great when ever i have a stomach ache. it helps better then other medication to me. taste not that bad also
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
I cannot get past carbonated waters taste. This is a well known brand, but I always have to mix something in with it.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
This product is good all around. Great home remedy for upset stomachs but also one of the great ingredients of a sangria punch .
Brittany L.
denver
Foodie Expert
These Mini bottles of Canada Dry Tonic Water are great for stocking the home bar. I hate opening a big tonic because it always goes flat so quickly
Elizabeth L.
Denver, CO
Great to have these on hand when having a party. These go quick in our household. I think it's pretty standard for tonic water, and I'll purchase it again.
Alyssa W.
Sunapee, NH
My favorite! Better than plain water, bubbly and flavors are perfect. They come in 6 packs, singles, cans and bottles!
Starla R.
Foodie Expert
These are great because they come is a small size which means my bottle of tonic is less likely to go flat before it finally gets used.