Canada Dry Tonic Water uploaded by Aydin A.

BY CANADA DRY

Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
Best tonic best price. This is the only tonic the my husband likes for his gin and tonics. And it's good just by itself with a Twist of lime. And you can find it almost anywhere.
Aydin A.
Staff
I like Canada Dry products a lot especially the Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water
But the tonic is a bit too sweet and strong in my opinion. It does the job but there are better alternatives out there. Schweppes® Tonic Water is definitely winner between the two.
Heather N.
This is a product that I can not get into. Tonic water never tasted good to me, and this one was absolutely no different. It isn't the brands fault, however, as I'm never into this type of water. It tastes odd to me. I'd much rather some seltzer, thank you!
Monique J.
The tonic is balanced, with enough bitterness and a punch of citric flavor to offset the sweetness. This tonic was refreshing, sweet up front, with smooth bitterness on the finish.
Skittles T.
Great for making your own sodas! I mix some of this tonic water with soda syrup and it tastes great! I use it because it's affordable and easy to get at any store! I use it because it's a great replacement for buying a water carbonizer for more money.
Diana L.
I cant find the perfect taste in these. I mean yes i like them. But there is too much gas in them. Its not something i like. But it works really good in my body!
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
I adore getting my tonic or soda water in glass bottles because they don't lose their carbonation nearly as fast. Glass is essentially impermeable to the CO2, but plastics will let it leak out. Plus the plastic can to a small degree leech into the soda, changing its flavor. Honestly, the brands make much less of a difference to me than the packaging.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I love the little glass bottles! They are great to make my bar look complete over to the side and the bottle is just enough to make two gin and tonics! Deducted a star because they are a little bulky and don't travel well - but you probably won't be purchasing glass bottles to travel with anyways.
Nicole N.
Hull, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Canada Dry 10 oz Tonice water 6 pack glass bottles, have always been my go to, for when I am purchasing tonic water! Usually it is for a cocktail party or to have on hand. I like the option of the 6 pack, so I can open them as needed and not worry about wasting an entire bottle if it isn't used.
Ashley M.
Lithonia, GA
What a wonderful water to add to cocktails. Canada dry has always been my go to tonic and ginger ale for when I'm mixing drinks. I keep it in my bar because you never know when it time for the party to start and you have to be prepared. The quality of Canada dry is pretty decent.

Walmart