BY CANADA DRY

Since 1904, Canada Dry has been known for producing quality beverages and mixers. Canada Dry TEN packs in the full flavor of Canada Dry with only 10 calories per 12 fl. oz. serving, a taste that's made from real ginger, and no caffeine. Add a sparkling splash of flavor that's perfect for any occasion with Canada Dry TEN Ginger Ale. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pell City
Love ginger Ale I usually get the diet caffeine free but have fallen back to drinking some caffeinated drinks the Ten helps with me cutting back again and gives low calories. Still tastes the same to me.
Cassia S.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
My mother-in-law loves to mix this stuff with her Jameson Whiskey. It's pretty tasty mixed or all on its own, even though I'm not a fan of soda in general.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite diet soda, hands down. It tastes great and I don't feel like I hace you sacrifice flavor for the healthier choice
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
I usually like ginger ale and this one doesn't taste bad but it does seem to have a little after taste.