BY CANADA DRY

Since 1904, Canada Dry has been known for producing quality beverages and mixers. Canada Dry TEN packs in the full flavor of Canada Dry with only 10 calories per 12 fl oz serving, a taste that's made from real ginger, and no caffeine. Add a sparkling splash of flavor that's perfect for any occasion with Canada Dry TEN Ginger Ale. see more...

• I'm not a fan of the "fake" sugar taste. Does this have t...1 Answers
Autumn L.
Harlem, GA
My favorite ginger ale. Great for stomach aches or just wanting a soda without super strong sugary flavor. A cool and relaxing soda with all the bubbles of the others
Kayla Z.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite brand of ginger ale. These were my saving grace during my pregnancy. I stayed so nauseous & the ginger ale helped ease that for me. Even after having my baby I still prefer ginger ale over other sodas.
Nailah M.
Ginger Ale is the only soda that I drink and Canada Dry has the best flavor Ginger Ale I’ve ever tasted. The pricing is comparable to most other sodas, and I love that it’s not too sugary or overly carbonated.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I have always been a big fan of ginger ale! It is one of my favorite drinks. It has a sweet ginger flavor that is paired well with the cool crisp bite from the carbonation.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for drinking during the day or night time. This drink is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries and speciality stores. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
Unlike most people, I am a huge fan of ginger ale. However, I am not a big fan of Canada Dry. The taste is not terrible, but I much prefer Vernor's due to it's sweeter taste. I have not noticed an extreme difference in price compared to the alternatives, but I would not purchase it again, given the opportunity.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is not bad. I prefer just regular ginger ale, but if you're looking for less calories, this is your choice. It tastes good. Not as good as regular, but it's not horrible. So for anyone who wants to cut calories, try this! The taste may not be what you expect, but everyone is different. Some probably love the taste. Try it! I found it at Walmart. It was inexpensive.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
This brand was always a family fav. I was always told to drink this after an upset stomach or if I was cramping or having internal pains. The flavor is pretty good too given ginger has a harsh and potent taste to it.
Crystal M.
Mount Holly, NJ
I never liked ginger al until I had my first child it was the first thing they gave me to drink after I delivered him and ever since then I'm obsessed. Canada Dry is the best tasting ginger ale. It has this crisp taste to it that just makes me happy after every sip
Cassidy G.
Fremont, NC
This is a saving grace when you have an upset tummy! The ginger soothes the stomach and helps with the nausea!!! It definitely met all needs at my time of need. I definitely recommend this to others. Even if you don't have an upset tummy! It's such a good thirst quencher!!!!
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a fan of the "fake" sugar taste. Does this have that taste?