Canada Dry TEN Ginger Ale

Since 1904, Canada Dry has been known for producing quality beverages and mixers. Canada Dry TEN packs in the full flavor of Canada Dry with only 10 calories per 12 fl oz serving, a taste that's made from real ginger, and no caffeine. Add a sparkling splash of flavor that's perfect for any occasion with Canada Dry TEN Ginger Ale.

Is this even good or is it bad ?
I'm not a fan of the "fake" sugar taste. Does this have that taste?
Start your review of Canada Dry TEN Ginger Ale!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney K.
Love Love love this drink, always refreshing and great for when I am not feeling so well.
Sarah H.
I'm a big fan of the original Canada Dry Ginger Ale, but unfortunately the artificial sweetener (aspartame) flavor is too overpowering for me in this lower-calorie option. If you don't usually have an issue with the aspartame taste you will probably like it more than I did!
Zahria F.
Hampton, GA
The taste is alright but I just wish it tasted more authentic it taste like splender is in.
celene M.
National City, CA
delicious and refreshing flavor, for all occasions, whether it be a party or a cencila family meal 😋😋😋😋😋
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I do not like this at all. I have never been into this drink and I don’t think I really ever will. Has a really weird taste something I’m really not into.
Angela H.
Newberry, SC
I love this product of ginger ale because it is the best drink to drink when you have a cold sick or anything and it's nice packaging and also it's affordable and it's the best drink when he's good and cold and I will buy this again
Ashton B.
Saint Marys, GA
I have always been a big fan of ginger ale! It is one of my favorite drinks. It has a sweet ginger flavor that is paired well with the cool crisp bite from the carbonation.
Jordan C.
Stillman vly, IL
My favorite drink of all time is ginger ale mixed with cranberry juice. It is super refreshing and my go to!
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
The flavor on this drink is amazing. It's its own personal flavor that I think other drinks should take a page from. I will admit at times it made my mouth feel dry and sand papery at the save time I wouldn't trade it for another brand.
Megan L.
Indio, CA
I love this drink!!! It's so refreshing and when my stomach hurts I'll drink this and it always helps me