Canada Dry Ten Ginger Ale uploaded by Linda C.

BY CANADA DRY

• I'm not a fan of the "fake" sugar taste. Does this have t...1 Answers
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I've been buying this ginger ale religiously lately. It's so refreshing to me right now. I'll even let my daughter try a sip here and there because she's been a little under the weather lately and the carbonation helps her throat.
Ruthie N.
This is the brand that I like for ginger ale because it taste perfect you get to taste the real flavor some other brands are not like that. Others taste less like ginger ale I don’t know why but the flavor is a little bit watery compared with this.
Natisha S.
Orlando, FL
Ginger ale is my all time favorite. It is very enjoyable when it’s nice and cold. It has very good value. I love the packaging. It doesn’t compare to alternatives. I would definitely buy this again. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kayla Z.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite brand of ginger ale. These were my saving grace during my pregnancy. I stayed so nauseous & the ginger ale helped ease that for me. Even after having my baby I still prefer ginger ale over other sodas.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I have always been a big fan of ginger ale! It is one of my favorite drinks. It has a sweet ginger flavor that is paired well with the cool crisp bite from the carbonation.
Autumn L.
Augusta, GA
My favorite ginger ale. Great for stomach aches or just wanting a soda without super strong sugary flavor. A cool and relaxing soda with all the bubbles of the others
laney r.
Florida
This is my favorite soda taste very good not too strong and doesn’t make you feeling sick actually rejuvenates your sickness and there no cons to this product for me and I buy all the time at Publix
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for drinking during the day or night time. This drink is one of my favorites. I have found this in groceries and speciality stores. I would recommend and repurchase this product.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
Unlike most people, I am a huge fan of ginger ale. However, I am not a big fan of Canada Dry. The taste is not terrible, but I much prefer Vernor's due to it's sweeter taste. I have not noticed an extreme difference in price compared to the alternatives, but I would not purchase it again, given the opportunity.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This is not bad. I prefer just regular ginger ale, but if you're looking for less calories, this is your choice. It tastes good. Not as good as regular, but it's not horrible. So for anyone who wants to cut calories, try this! The taste may not be what you expect, but everyone is different. Some probably love the taste. Try it! I found it at Walmart. It was inexpensive.
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
I'm not a fan of the "fake" sugar taste. Does this have that taste?