Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water Lemon Lime - 12 PK uploaded by Andra C.Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water Lemon Lime - 12 PK uploaded by Anne G.Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water Lemon Lime - 12 PK uploaded by Robin H.

BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry® Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water.

12 pack.

All natural.

Since 1904.

0 calories per can.

Unsweetened.

Zero calories.

Zero sodium.

Flavored with other natural flavors.

12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).

12-355 ml cans (4.3 L). see more...

• Will they make different flavors like this?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andra C.
The Canada Dry sparkling waters helped me kicked my soda habit. I started drinking these whenever I had a soda craving and after a while I just craved these. I love the lemon lime flavor because it's so refreshing. I also like to drink these with frozen fruit for a special treat.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I got a coupon to try this product. I have diabetes and wanted a little fizz with my dinner. The Canada Dry Seltzer water was very good. I tried it and was very pleased with it. The lemon lime flavor was very refreshing and will be a replacement for diet sodas sometimes. it has zero calories, zero sodium, and it is unsweetened. I am always trying to find more healthy ways to eat. I recommend this drink.
Kristen B.
If you ask anyone that knows me, they'll tell you I am a huge seltzer addict/fan. I am also a seltzer snob. Canada Dry is my #1 though. It has such a great flavor compared to the other kinds and I am always sad if it's not available. I highly recommend it!
Carla H.
This is my husband's favorite. But unfortunately, we do not have the same taste when it comes to this. I would rather drink water than drink this. I feel gassy whenever I drink this and there is always something missing on my palate that I cannot seem to figure out.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
This is my mom go to. Is really good and refreshing. Whenever I'm running around i will go to the store and buy a bottle. Plus it has a hint of lemon. I like it really cold or with ice cubes
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
This is my favorite sparkling seltzer water. Sometimes I don't like drinking plain water so this is a good substitute especially since I've cut back on drinking pop and has no calories.
Erin D.
Make sure to refrigerate or keep in a cooler, because it tastes best fresh out of a can at a cold temperature! It's like the fizz never goes away, so refreshing and delicious.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is my husbands go to. He drinks this every day. I buy 2-3 12 packs every time I go to the store! It's delicious,and refreshing. It's so good for people that love fizzy water with a hint of lime and no sweetness.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I really disliked this product when I had tried it. I was looking forward to it being delicious due to how much I love canada other drinks unfortinatly I was let down.
Sugey n.
Canada Dry taste great and helped me stop drinking so much soda, with many flavors to choose from. This is a better alternative to kick the bad soda habit.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make different flavors like this?