BY CANADA DRY

Debra P.
Port Saint Lucie
This has got to be one of my favorite flavors and we always have it stocked. I love drinking it by itself over little ice. Some other ways I just love it...mixed with little lemonade...yum! I've even mixed it with my wine just to add a little spunk! Its great on a hot day here in Florida
Aleksandra R.
I love seltzer! This is definitely one of the better ones. The flavors are good and there are a lot of choices. It tastes good and without the calories of soda. Which is always a good thing. Its pretty cheap - i got it at shoprite and its 4 for $10 ... good deal if you ask me :)
Jane B.
This stuff is delicious and is a perfect treat! The value is good, of course you can find alternatives at Aldi for cheaper, but not in the Raspberry flavor! I will be repurchasing and recommend to others who want to cut back on their soda intake!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Canada Dry's sparkling water is by far my favorite because it is the most bubbly. The flavor is subtle but refreshing, much better than LaCroix. Great way to kick your soda habit if you want to cut out sugar but still like to have carbonated beverages every now and then.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
So good!! We drink this instead of soda and I love the flavor and the effervescence without the sugar and calories of soda. At my local Schnuck's grocery store I can usually get 3 12 pack cans for $9!
Rebecca B.
Pensacola, FL
I brought a 12 can case of this recently & omg,it's SOOOOO GOOD! Trying to break my soda habit might not be as hard as I thought! I will most definitely buy this brand & this particular flavor in the very near future! The other flavors they offer,such as lemon,are also quote delicious,btw.😉 Though many like it as a summertime refreshment,I enjoy it year-round,& it's versatile as well,as you can mix it with juice or incorporate it into "grown-up drinks",for a delicious indulgence!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I don't mind this, but I don't love it. I like it infinitely better than the mandarin, because in this one you can actually taste the raspberry. It's pretty good for a sparkling water, but still not blown away.
Shannon R.
The favorite Seltzer Water in my house!! So delicious. I was never really a seltzer drinker until a few months ago when I decided to try to cut some sugars out of my diet, one of them being soda, that's when we decided to try flavored seltzer to still have something more than water and get that bubbly feeling of carbonation... after trying a couple of different brands, Canada Dry flavored seltzers are most certainly our favorite. Especially the Raspberry, so tasty!
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
I bought this same flavor in soda can packaging, I thought it was soda pop, was surprised when I drank it and it was flavored sparkling water. I do buy Perrier Sparkling water in glass bottles by the case from Costco, since glass containers are healthier for you, and I mix it with a !00% Fruit Juice Drink from the health food section sometimes. As far as this drink goes, I did not like the flavor of it, it did not quench me, it was bland, and I wished I had paid closer atterntion and not wasted my money. I like any type of berry flavor in anything, but this just did not taste good. Not to mention, I also learned this year that Natural Flavors according to MSGmyth.com has Aspartame and MSG in it.
Jennifer P.
Saline, MI
I absolutely love this! Canada Dry sparkling seltzer water is what helped me quit drinking pop altogether. And because of that I have lost 13 lbs in 3 months! It has that exact same bubbly feel as a pop, which is what I think made it so easy to switch. The raspberry flavor is my favorite, with lemon lime in a close second. The lemon lime reminds me of sprite, but without all the sugar. It's great!
Charl L.
Is this any good?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Is this flavour any good? Do the bubbles last?