Canada Dry® Raspberry Sparkling Seltzer Water  uploaded by Tiffany A.Canada Dry® Raspberry Sparkling Seltzer Water  uploaded by Nikia G.

BY CANADA DRY #53 in Seltzers & Tonics

Canada Dry Raspberry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and fruity twist of all-natural raspberry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting. see more...

Debra P.
Port Saint Lucie
This has got to be one of my favorite flavors and we always have it stocked. I love drinking it by itself over little ice. Some other ways I just love it...mixed with little lemonade...yum! I've even mixed it with my wine just to add a little spunk! Its great on a hot day here in Florida
Aleksandra R.
I love seltzer! This is definitely one of the better ones. The flavors are good and there are a lot of choices. It tastes good and without the calories of soda. Which is always a good thing. Its pretty cheap - i got it at shoprite and its 4 for $10 ... good deal if you ask me :)
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
So good!! We drink this instead of soda and I love the flavor and the effervescence without the sugar and calories of soda. At my local Schnuck's grocery store I can usually get 3 12 pack cans for $9!
Rebecca B.
Pensacola, FL
I brought a 12 can case of this recently & omg,it's SOOOOO GOOD! Trying to break my soda habit might not be as hard as I thought! I will most definitely buy this brand & this particular flavor in the very near future! The other flavors they offer,such as lemon,are also quote delicious,btw.😉 Though many like it as a summertime refreshment,I enjoy it year-round,& it's versatile as well,as you can mix it with juice or incorporate it into "grown-up drinks",for a delicious indulgence!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I don't mind this, but I don't love it. I like it infinitely better than the mandarin, because in this one you can actually taste the raspberry. It's pretty good for a sparkling water, but still not blown away.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
I bought this same flavor in soda can packaging, I thought it was soda pop, was surprised when I drank it and it was flavored sparkling water. I do buy Perrier Sparkling water in glass bottles by the case from Costco, since glass containers are healthier for you, and I mix it with a !00% Fruit Juice Drink from the health food section sometimes. As far as this drink goes, I did not like the flavor of it, it did not quench me, it was bland, and I wished I had paid closer atterntion and not wasted my money. I like any type of berry flavor in anything, but this just did not taste good. Not to mention, I also learned this year that Natural Flavors according to MSGmyth.com has Aspartame and MSG in it.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
The obsession for seltzer in my household is insane. I can't go food shopping for one week without stocking up on this Seltzer water. Raspberry is my fiances favorite and he drinks them like their going out of style.. I know because I pick up the empty containers all over the house and every time I check out stock were all out! He drinks them quicker then I can buy them.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm a big fan of the Canada dry ginger ale so I decided to give their water a try as well. This has a nice crispy bubbly taste that I love. The raspberry is nice and sweet but not over powering. I like this because it makes me think I'm drinking a soda but I'm really just having water which is much heather.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
I really enjoy the carbonation in Canada Dry products. This raspberry sparkling seltzer water has just the right splash of flavor with out tasting sweet or over powering! Great for a refreshing carbonated everyday drink with out all the sugar like leading soda brands. Also a great mixer with your favorite vodka!
Alyssa R.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I love their seltzer waters, they are all very flavorful. You can really taste the raspberry in this drink. It's also super fizzy. But since it's a bigger bottle and if I'm the only one drinking this bottle it falls flat after a few hours. Overall it a great drink, I do like the can versions better though.