BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and a delicious twist of all-natural pomegranate cherry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting.

Does this taste bitter or does it have a sweeter taste?
Start your review of Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Rosie N.
I'm not much I a sparkling seltzer water person but my sister bought a bunch of these so I took some to try it out. It's a fruity seltzer, I can kind of tell it's cherry, not the pomegranate but it's good flavoring. When this is served chilled, the fizz is strong with round bubbles. I'm sure it's great for mixing with other drinks but I didn't get to try it. She bought the case of 12 cans for about $3.99, I believe. Overall, it's not my thing but I still enjoyed the flavor. I probably wouldn't go out to purchase this but if I'm at my sister’s house, I might have one.
Courtney S.
Sacramento , CA
Super good and affordable. I love the variety of flavors. And very affordable compared to other seltzer water
Robert G.
Great carbonated water drink! Nice essence. Stop drinking g soda! Drink more seltzer
Kristen J.
Wakefield, MA
I love this flavor! It's light and refreshing while also not tasting artificial. Drinking water can feel like a chore but yummy flavored seltzer gets the job done!
Misha R.
Bronx, NY
Canada Dry never fails with the many many flavors. This one happens to be pretty unique. When I want something bubbly and flavored this is one I can count on.
Margaret A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Canada dry products and im always a repeat Custer because its of good quality and taste awesome..i love to drink these when craving sweets or have a tummy ache.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Un sabor delicioso granada. On cherry muy buena cálida y buen precio te lo recomiendo
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
I actually really enjoy this drink! It’s delicious and doesn’t have all of the sugar that soda contains.
Pete O.
Rialto, CA
Sometimes the Ralph’s near my house has these. When they do and are 3 for 9.99 I literally buy 6 12 packs of this delicious nectar
catherine Q.
winthrop
Good flavor seltzer water. The more expensive brands do have a more natural flavor than Canada Dry but I still enjoy this brand.