Canada Dry® Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Amanda C.

BY CANADA DRY #50 in Seltzers & Tonics

Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and a delicious twist of all-natural pomegranate cherry flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting. see more...

• Does this taste bitter or does it have a sweeter taste?1 Answers
Talia W.
I love this flavor! My only wish for all plastic bottle companies is to get us a more sustainable and green version of the "water bottle." That's the reason for four stars instead of five. I think the price is just fine, and it tastes great. I'm sure many people would not mind at all paying a bit more to ensure a greener version of the plastic bottle.
kirstin m.
Denton, TX
I have an issue with water- I love it, but only if theres flavor. I will drink 5 yetis in one day, but only if there is lemon, or I buy something with flavor. I drank this like I do with my first cup of coffee in the morning- I chugged it essentially. A lot of flavored waters are either barely flavored, or flavored so much its like koolaid for adults- minus the sugar. This water is nice, bubbly, without being like soda. If I'm out without my cup, Ill buy one of these.
Kiana C.
I love all their flavors so it was hard to choose witch one to write a review on but thankfully they had my favorite flavor of them all. very affordable I buy the 2L for the house all the time !! best after taste doesn't even taste like water, more like flavored soda! so recommend everyone trying this drink especially that its 0 calories 0 everything !!
Olivia F.
I've been drinking seltzer to try cutting down on soda, and I can't get enough of this stuff. It's perfectly fizzy, and has a light taste. It's delicious, and just the right amount of fruity! Not too expensive, and a good way to take a break from normal water while still avoiding sugar.
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I just had this with my lunch today. After giving up soda, sometimes I feel like I need something bubbly and this was it. I can see through it and the flavor was clearly marked. It runs about the price of a soda. I have already told my mom and sister about this.
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I love the flavor. It makes drinking water enjoyable. The price isn't bad at all depending on where you shop. Normally I go to Walmart which beats most retailer. It was exactly what I was expecting to taste. I would definitely recommend getting this product.
Liz R.
This sparking water is love! It has a little bit more flavor than a regular old seltzer water and none of the guilt and sugar of a soda (or even crystal light that has artificial sweeteners). This product is almost too good to be true! Affordable, tasty, no bad ingredients, and thirst quenching. Nothing not to love!
Tiffani G.
So delicious and refreshing. It's a hydrating drink that is better for you than drinking a soda but is not as boring as just drinking plain regular water. Gives you a guilty pleasure feeling but has you feeling healthier all at the same time!!!!
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
Cherry is definitely the dominating flavor in this sparkling water. While Canana Dry has a reputation for high carbonation and wide availability, I don't plan to buy this flavor again. It was quite tart, and definitely not the delicate taste I like to get out of flavored water.
Keturah R.
Apopka, FL
This water is very refreshing and a nice touch of sparkle and water when you want a soda beverage but you know you shouldn't have any. The flavor is amazing just wish I could find it in packs instead of single bottles it can be expensive that way.
Annett A.
Elsa, TX
Does this taste bitter or does it have a sweeter taste?