BY CANADA DRY

Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Great! You can depend on Canada Dry for a quality product. All these years they havent comprised quality.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
The OG sparkling water! Great on its own or as a mixer in drinks that call for club soda.
Maggie I.
Purchased at: Kroger
My grocery store just increased the price of my favorite brand of seltzer so I resorted to Canada Dry and was impressed! It is more carbonated than other brands I have tried but its definitely still enjoyable. Its also unsweetened and has no sodium. Love it!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I recently gave up diet coke and this is what helped make it possible. The bubbly goodness takes away the urge for a soda. It tastes refreshing and you won't miss the bad stuff. If you're looking to quit soda give this stuff a try.
Christina K.
6739 W Gary Way, Laveen , AZ 85339
I wouldn’t doubt this is a bad tasting seltzer water, but I have to to try this and I bet I’d love it!
Janee M.
Bronx
Seltzer water i love to drink every now and then . They are in groceries stores, some department stores. They also come in cans and cases.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
When I want a beverage with bubbles I reach for this! Some seltzers have sodium but this one does not. It's so refreshing and a great alternative to regular soda!
Alexandra S.
Staff
I am totally addicted to this stuff, so refreshing! Tastes more interesting than water but keeps you hydrated!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This Canada Dry as very refreshing it has a great taste you can use it for mixed drinks or just alone I recommend this
Delmy B.
Nunca he tenido la oportunidad de probar este tipo de agua pero te ves muy bien me gusta la presentación sería saber dónde se puede comprar y el precio y qué tal es para las personas que ya lo han probado el oído muy buena reseña primo estaría saber me encantaría probarlo
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.