BY CANADA DRY

Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
Used this over the holidays to make a sangria. It was cheap and left a very crisp taste to my drink. Love it!
Fabiana R.
Regular is alright with me it tastes great and goes with any kind of food wi th out burying you in an awful taste.
Fresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Í like its so good the flavor
Yummy my favorite
sparkling
seltzer water ..!
😉
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Great! You can depend on Canada Dry for a quality product. All these years they havent comprised quality.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
My fav water to drink. i even add it to my drinks. it is great and refresher. it is not pricey and i love it, i like the flavor
Brandi S.
This is great tasting! I always use this to make an old-fashioned soda fountain drink mixed with fresh lemon and lime juice and sugar. Yum!
Noemi R.
San Juan
I like it because I like refreshing chilled deep really like is some of the best on the market
Kassandra A.
I'm a canada dry girl so naturally I decided to give this a try and I really love it as far sparkling water goes so bubbly and delicious with blueberry vodka! ;)
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
I like Canada Dry -- though I am a Polar Seltzer fan, I think Canada Dry is growing on me. In general any Seltzer water is good for you as opposed to Soda.
Monica H.
Whenever I don't feel like drinking water but I also don't wanna gain those calories... I opt for this!!! This might show how much I love it...
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.