BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nadira D.
Ever
Tried
In
My
Life... It tastes like nothing. Its horrible. Gross.
Lauren T.
I absolutely hate this sparkling water. I've never tried carbonated water before until this one, and it was awful. Definitely not for me
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
Did not care for this product. It seemed almost salty in comparison to other sparkling water brands. It just didn't meet my standards and I would not buy this product again.
Raissa E.
Doral, FL
Not a big fan, but it is good enough for different uses. I have to admit that this is the first brand that I think of when the subject is sparkling water.
Jade R.
Tried it once, my mom likes it. But I have no care to purchase myself. If it's around I would probably sip on it until I find regular water.. any other water lol
Hannah K.
Coquitlam, BC
It's so rare for me to find a sparkling water that actually tastes GOOD. Well, after I tried this product, I know ALL sparkling water brands taste horrible. I'm sorry if you were looking for a positive review on this product but it's a no from me.
Alondra Z.
Ontario, CA
I didn't like it it wasn't bad but i wasn't amazing.
Its affordable. Thats all i have to say
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
This tasted odd. I thought I'd try since I love Canada Dry, but this did not sit well with me
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
I hated this it taste horrible and that is coming from a die hard Canada dry consumer it has a weird after taste
Ishtar Y.
Not a fan of sparkling water but I love Canada dry ginger ale. My mom bought it thinking it was soda lol
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.