BY CANADA DRY

Jessica B.
A great and yummy alternative to soda! Very bubbly I love it! A great choice of water
Irene V.
Victorville , CA
Luv this product really refreshing keeps your body hydrated and not wanting nothing but Canada Dry
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Delishes and refreshing love the bubbles and no sugar or calories feels like soda with no guilt my favorite
Sara b.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Love love love this bottle is part of my everyday drink it's a bottle a day! And it's just amazing
Christina M.
I only drink this when I have an upset stomach because it settles best. Doesn't have any flavor but it's enough to tolerate
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
I mostly mix sparkling water with like my lemonade. But with this I can just drink this plain, by itself.
Isabella G.
Es buena refresca su sabor es bueno no tiene olores molestos ni nada parecido su embace deberia ser menos contaminante
Dulzura G.
Una de las mas naturales y menos raras que he probado, incluso la utilizo cuando hago recetas de comida o algunos diys de limpieza facial
Sush A.
Bronx, NY
Canada dry original sparkling seltzer water is your go to sparkling water. The quality is great and i recommend it to everyone.
Lesly Z.
Sun Valley, CA
It was so good well I like bubbly water. Not that expensive either so I feel like it's a good deal
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.