BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abigail S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love sparkling water! There's not much variation in taste between products in my opinion, however this holds its bubbles longer after you open it! I buy this regularly.
Winnie F.
Stony Brook, NY
Love Canada Dry! I'm using seltzer to wean myself off a bad diet soda addiction haha. It works! Also love that even the flavored ones don't contain artificial sweeteners.
Tierney S.
I like Canada Dry Sparking Water. It is pretty delicious. It has a decent price, too. I do not, however, like the flavored version of the seltzer water unfortunately.
Kymberly F.
I enjoy sparkling water and canada dry is a good one. Its nice and bubbly and they have different flavors to choose from. Very refreshing drink any time of year.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best sparkling seltzer water. it has good gas and good flavor, not salty but at the same time not bland. What else could you say about it? It's good and affordable! Recommend it
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best drink you can have in your office, refreshing and natural, meaning no sugar, colorants or artificial flower, if you slice a lemon in it its perfect..!!
TIFFANY A.
Weatherford, TX
I started buying these when I decided to give up soft drinks. I realized it was the carbonation I really wanted not so much the sugary sweetness. So this was the perfect drink for me!
Katherine M.
This is great for after a long night of drinks and much healthier. If you are looking for something to help with that stomach problem pick up one of these drinks you won't regret it
Brittany K.
Great seltzer water, you can use it to mix for cocktails or its great on its own. Personally I like it to settle my stomach as well instead of ginger ale. Soda without the calories!
Harrison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I put away at least 2 of these a day, but it's usually more like 4. It's better than soda because it doesn't stain your teeth and it doesn't have sugar or anything like that.
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.