BY CANADA DRY

Anastasia K.
This has saved me many a time when I wasn't feeling so well, keeps its fizz for a good amount of time. Besides that it goes well with other flavoring and even alcohol.
Avital G.
Germantown, MD
I love sparkling water, obsessed is more like it. I like flavored waters but only light flavors. Occassionally I'll just buy plain seltzer and squeeze fresh lemon or lime in it. This seltzer is good, exactly what I expected.
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this product is a great alternative to soda. Whenever you have a craving for juice or soda, drink this! It makes you believe you are drinking soda when you are not! Saving calories and being healthy!
Jeannette M.
Baldwin, NY
Big seltzer drinkers in this house. We don't drink soda so when we want bubbles, we always buy Canada Dry. I've tried other brands and none compare to Canada Dry. It has a lot of bubbles and it is very crisp!
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This seltzer water is a classic! Its really nice cold with a meal or a snack in the summer. Also really handy to calm your stomach down if you're feeling unwell.
Stefania H.
Jackson Hts, NY
Sometimes ok can't have plain water. I try not to drink any soda or juice at home or at work. I love the sparkling taste it has. It taste best with a lime wedge.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
I always grab a seltzer water during each grocery trip they are great for cocktails and even when added to a basic non alcoholic drinks. Who doesn't want a little bubbly in their drink. I will keep buying.
Jade R.
Tried it once, my mom likes it. But I have no care to purchase myself. If it's around I would probably sip on it until I find regular water.. any other water lol
Milana C.
Forest Hills, NY
I honestly hate seltzer so I don't get the taste diffeebce. All original flavored taste the same to me. My hubby is the seltzer drinker so he doesn't care about the brand either but we trust Canada Dry.
Adia I.
Brooklyn, NY
Most often I drink plain water but when I want to add lemon to my water I'll usually use this sparkling water just to add a little zest to my day. I sound like an old lady 😂😭
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.