BY CANADA DRY

Nikolette A.
Augusta, GA
I don't drink sparkling water as is. I do use it in my skinny cocktails and it serves it's purpose. I don't really have any complaints, it is just your average sparking water. I usually get it from Walmart on an as need basis. I'd recommend it to people who like sparkling water.
Alexis N.
Clearwater, FL
We don't do soda or artificial beverages in my house, but we love us some seltzer!! So refreshing and crisp, no artificial anything. Even myself with food allergies can enjoy !
Ashley a.
Seltzer water has been my favorite personal trend of 2015. I recently dropped soda from my diet and replaced it with seltzer water and I love it. I like to buy it unflavored and add a little bit of fruit juice to it. I don't even miss soda.
Kate T.
New Lebanon , Ny
I love this product because whenever I want to drink soda I just go to this and my cravings go away and it is just better than plain water or hydrated me and I ended up buying these and it really helps me
Nana F.
Los Banos , CA
Love this drink comes in handy when you have a sour stomach makes you burp all the air that's stuck making your stomach really good flavor ✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️Not to expensive 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
Did not care for this product. It seemed almost salty in comparison to other sparkling water brands. It just didn't meet my standards and I would not buy this product again.
Feliks Y.
I think it's a pretty decent seltzer. It's no gerolsteiner or perrier but it gets the job done. The packaging is quite traditional-12 or so cans in a box. It's an ok value.
Makenna D.
I love this water. Canada Dry is one of my favorite brands and i love their sparkling water. I would prefer a more sophisticated packing but the product is good quality so i can settle for as is.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Definitely needs to be mixed. The taste isn't nearly as smooth as some of the European competitors making it hard to drink. The aesthetic element is also lacking. But the packaging is convenient
Miriam S.
Westmont, IL
When I want the feel of a carbonated drink but I don't want to drink a soda, I definitely go for one of these. It's water with the feels of a soda and that's awesome!
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.