BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Violet F.
Bronx, NY
Seltzer water is just my fav and also my moms. The value is just right. But this drink is perfect when your stomach hurts or you're just not feeling well. This will help in some way because it isn't to strong of a drink it's just right.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Sparking water is my go to drink most of the time. The Canada Dry brand is great. It's crisp and refreshing and exactly what I want in a sparkling water. It's very affordable to the taste quality. I would, and have, repurchase it.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
It's hard to review sparkling water because at the end of the day it's sparkling water. I like the Canada dry sparkling seltzer water but I wouldn't say I liked it any more or any less than any other brand of sparkling water.
Genesis M.
I believe that I am so weird to love seltzer water but I love the benefits it comes with drinking. It's pretty affordable and there's no need for improvement. I love the Canada Dry line and I will continue buying more
Sandra M.
Smyrna, TN
This is perfect with any juice if you don't like the natural taste. It's not very pricey and I like that it can be bought in packs now, which makes it more affordable and convenient for us. We keep it stocked in our bar and it's always a hit at get togethers.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
This is my go to whenever I am sick! Easy to swallow and easy to find. I really enjoy this water and it's cute packaging. It is affordable and I would definitely purchase again. I genuinely would recommend this!
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I definitely prefer sparkling water over still water. Although Canada dry is not my favorite sparkling seltzer water, it is super crisp and a great alternative to some other more expensive brands. Very refreshing!
Edline D.
Elmont, NY
I like this better than most sparkling waters because it doesn't have that weird background taste of saline or anything. I usually just top off mixed drinks with this or grab one when my stomach is unsettled.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
We have this brand of sparkling water in my office and I usually have one or two a day. Very refreshing. I do like Pellegrino and other "nicer" sparkling water brands too but I really can't tell a difference.
Juliana J.
Good seltzer, not always the best deal. Despite being made by a soda brand, the plain seltzer has no sugar or artificial ingredients, which is always a plus. The taste is good and overall I would recommend!
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.