BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily B.
Kansas City, MO
Fresh. Crisp. Just what you need if you don't enjoy high fructose corn syrup and want something more than flat water. It works great as a mixer as well. It isn't too expensive like some other brands. I would buy it again if I get tired of the flavors I have been drinking.
Sarah B.
Nashville , TN
This is one of the most perfect mixers to keep on your bar at all times. It can turn any liquor into a refreshing drink and make an easy cocktail with as little as three ingredients. My favorite way to use it is Campari, lime, and seltzer! It makes the most refreshing drink
Manda P.
Sparkling water is good I guess. I like fruit water better hahaha. It has okay packaging but I'm not Complaining. It's good I would buy it maybe . Good flavor. It met my expectations of what sparkling water would be like. I recommend it to other people
Karlie C.
Canada Dry is a staple seltzer water. A true, trusted brand. I love that it has no sodium or unnatural flavors. It's easily accessible unlike some other brands that are hard to find. It absolutely met expectations and I would always buy it again.
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
Classic flavor and refreshing in all aspects, does not disappoint. great to sip from the bottle but even better on ice. canada dry is a great brand and this drink is fitting because it is a great product. ten out of ten i love it. would recommend
Isabel R.
San Antonio , TX
The taste isn't very good, but it works for me when I get bloated or an upset stomach. It's affordable and it does meet expectations. Maybe add a better taste to it and I've only used consumed one time. But I would recommend to others to purchase.
Erin R.
I love any water but Canada dry is the Pooh of sparkling water. I enjoy all brands but prefer a welll known name. O enjoy the great water sparkling flavor of Canada dry. I got it for a great value at Walmart!
Amanda M.
I love the Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water, it is absolutely great. It is so much better, taste wise, than any of its competition. Canada Dry is the best hands down! I recommend Canada Dry before any other brand of Seltzer Waters.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
I honestly don't drink this alone, or very often for that matter. The main reason I use this is to make mixed drinks. The flavor alone isn't that appealing to me, but when used to make mixed drinks, it is awesome. It's reasonably priced as well. I know that some people like the flavor of seltzer water, but I'm not one of those people.
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
I personally love this product.The way it tastes is just awesome. It gives you a refreshing feel just after drinking it! I sure do suggest this. It was in great packaging along with the bottle it's self.
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.