BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jana-Maria S.
Moorpark, CA
Canada Dry is a great seltzer. It has just the right amount of carbonation so i can use it as a mixer or drink it by itself. I buy it regularly when I don't use my soda stream. It is delicious and not too salty or sour like many seltzers often are. I would recommend it to anyone.
Cristal G.
Austin, TX
Im honestly not a big fan for sparking water. it okay but I'm just not fan at all. its not expensive at all it is affordable and good of value! only tried it twice and i still don't like it. the packaging is fine. i wouldn't buy it again because i don't like sparking water.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Canada Dry is a great sprakling water, many people have a hard time drinking water and this provides the perfect bubbly gassy feeling that comes with Coca Cola and just soda period. This might really help someone who wants to quit soda.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Taste really good!! has the right amount of fizz and is not over whelming. a great way for people who don't really like to drink water. the packaging is nice and it taste really good. would recommend to anyone. i love Canada dry anyway they always have great products.
Blanca R.
arvin, CA
This is another one of the waters that I drink when I need a burp or my tummy is just upset . For that it works . I definitely love the packaging it great. I don't like the flavor but only because I don't like sparkling water
Jessica S.
Good brand for sparkling water. Add a little lemon or lime juice for a refreshing summer drink. Add a splash of pineapple juice or grape juice to make a healthy soda. The beverage is relatively cheap as well. I would continue buying this brand of sparkling water.
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
I always like Canada Dry over the other seltzer waters. It's sparkling and refreshing. I buy the natural flavor and garish it with my own fruit like lemon or orange. You can also pour a little of your favorite juice or wine for a spritzer-like drink. Try it!
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fine, basic, sparkling water. My only complaint is that you have to be careful and read packaging when buying sparkling water. I know with Canada Dry, I have sometimes accidentally purchased tonic water instead of selzter water, which has quanine (yuck!)
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love Canada Dry Original seltzer water. I've tried the other flavors but the original is definitely my favorite. It has just the right amount of bubbles but stays carbonated hours after opening. The price is great compared to other bottled seltzers .
Florplelicious B.
Los Angeles, CA
Always in my grocery list. I don't like my water to have a taste of anything. This taste as plain and refreshing water! I love it. Can't be wrong with the original sparkling seltzer! Grab one and prove it yourself! I will buy again and again and again!
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.