BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
tina S.
Arnold, MD
I don't really like flavored waters and I really only use seltzer water to ease my stomach issues associated with IBD or as a household cleaner but after I actallu really like the taste of this water and I now drink it just because I like it. It has a refreshing taste, to it.
Melanie C.
Bronx, NY
I love Seltzer water, its my substitute for soda & is so refreshing. I prefer the Canada Dry brand because for some of the other brands just taste funny to me... Maybe its just me but if I were to recommend Seltzer, both regular or flavored, it would definitely be Canada Dry.
Nikki A.
Winston Salem, NC
I first drank Canada dry at my old office and I immediately loved it. I have always loved seltzer water but this flavor is the best. It doesn't leave your teeth feeling gross from too much flavor and the carbonation helps fill you up. It's a great post lunch drink.
Guadalupe V.
Great sparkling water! I drink it all the time! Its my favorite! It might be a little expenisve but its actually so worth it! Sparkling water is the best. I love it because its water but you get that sparkiling you get when you drink soda. You miss out on the soda
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Everybody in the family love sparkling seltzer water. They love the flavors and they love the plain as well. . Canada dry has a Great variety of flavors and there's always a great fizz to it. Great price on it. Always stock up when the store has a sale on it.
Jennifer B.
I am not really a fan of sparkling water. however this product helps my family with their stomach burns and acid reflux. I will say however I am glad a good brand like Canada dry offers this product and in cans which are easier for my point of view to store.
Rio I.
New york, NY
Canada Dry makes fine sparkling water. The bubbles are a tiny bit harsh, in my opinion but it's definitely a good staple for your fridge. Canada Dry Ginger Ale on the other hand, now that is a product worth trying! This one, I could take it or leave it.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
The perfect seltzer water ! I carry one around when I'm having a sick day or when one of my kids are sick and it just makes your tummy feel so much better! I have found that adding a slice of lemon actually gives me a taste I love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allyson C.
Orlando, fl
Seltzer water has always been something that has been in my house. But I drink considerably more during the summer. Its refreshing but doesn't have the empty calories and sugar that soda has. Keep that summer figure! And honestly this is a reliable brand if you aren't sure of the store brand.
Rebecca S.
Troy, MO
Very good water! Good water at a good price it's not bad for what you pay! It's cheap cheap fun fun!! I think the bottles could be a little sturdier and tougher. I've had this water before it's not bad but also not my favorite water either. Would be better if the bottles were a bit stronger.
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.