BY CANADA DRY

• How would you rate the fizziness of this sparklin... Be the first to answer!
  • How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange a...1 Answers
  • Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too pla...6 Answers
Ashley a.
Seltzer water has been my favorite personal trend of 2015. I recently dropped soda from my diet and replaced it with seltzer water and I love it. I like to buy it unflavored and add a little bit of fruit juice to it. I don't even miss soda.
Feliks Y.
I think it's a pretty decent seltzer. It's no gerolsteiner or perrier but it gets the job done. The packaging is quite traditional-12 or so cans in a box. It's an ok value.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best drink you can have in your office, refreshing and natural, meaning no sugar, colorants or artificial flower, if you slice a lemon in it its perfect..!!
Harrison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I put away at least 2 of these a day, but it's usually more like 4. It's better than soda because it doesn't stain your teeth and it doesn't have sugar or anything like that.
Julia M.
Apple Valley, CA
Probably my favorite seltzer water (plain). Great for making mixed cocktails and Italian sodas! (My personal favorite) Very fizzy and no strange aftertaste.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like Canada Dry -- though I am a Polar Seltzer fan, I think Canada Dry is growing on me. In general any Seltzer water is good for you as opposed to Soda.
Monica H.
Whenever I don't feel like drinking water but I also don't wanna gain those calories... I opt for this!!! This might show how much I love it...
Yan L.
Woodside, NY
I drink it everyday at work. It's really good to refresh. Especially after a happy hour last night. really good for hang over morning!
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect drink when you want something refreshing, but don't want the calories and sugar from soda.
Cait G.
Best drink to quench your thirst and keep your hydrated all day long. Water is very important for your skin!
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
How would you rate the fizziness of this sparkling water? Does it go flat fast?