BY CANADA DRY #56 in Seltzers & Tonics

Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I recently gave up diet coke and this is what helped make it possible. The bubbly goodness takes away the urge for a soda. It tastes refreshing and you won't miss the bad stuff. If you're looking to quit soda give this stuff a try.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
When I want a beverage with bubbles I reach for this! Some seltzers have sodium but this one does not. It's so refreshing and a great alternative to regular soda!
Asia D.
This is a refreshing beverage, and a great substitute for soda and other sugary beverages. Although it may be a bit disappointing for anyone unrealistically expecting a perfect flavorful substitute for soda. The carbonation holds and does not go flat as quickly as many store brand Seltzers do. I found that this beverage is especially refreshing during the hot summer months.
Ashley P.
Like I have said on other Seltzer reviews I love Seltzer better than any other soda with lemon and lime juice honestly all Seltzer taste the same it's all carbonated water and I like them all if I can't have one I'll have the other it doesn't really matter what brand
Melissa G.
Waterloo, IA
Canada dry has really helped me cut soda out of my diet. I don't usually like water on its own, but the carbonated seltzer water really makes it easy. Their other flavors of seltzer water are also delicious.
Michael J.
Bennington, VT
To be honest, Canada Dry tends to always be the best value and quality for what it costs. Outside of store brands, which aren't bad either, they are usually the cheapest and always on sale. The flavor is a notch above store brand and on PAR with all of the other selzters. I have been drinking selzter to help kick my soda habit and it's been working out great! Start mixing with juice and slowly ween off the sugars!
Angela S.
Pflugerville , TX
Great product! Such a refreshinh drink instead of a sugary soda or juice i usually drink carbonated water every day and love canada drys carbonated waters. The flavor ones are great too although i usually purchase the unflavored ones! Zero calories so theres no need to feel guilty about how much you drink!
Brittney L.
We always have Canada Dry in the house, it's the perfect mixer for a punch for a party or brunch, or the go to drink to settle a sick kids stomach. It can have a bit of a bitter after taste to it, so sometimes you have to pick one of their flavor combos instead, either way you can't go wrong
Rachael C.
We drink this seltzer water daily in our home. Great for customizing beverages or drinking on its own. Tastes better than the other brands and is usually cheaper too! I love that they come in different sizes so if we need a little or a lot we can get how ever much we need for the week!
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I love Canada Dry Seltzer. We have a Soda Stream at home and it makes it easy to get sparkling water on demand, but I still prefer the tiny little bubbles in the Canada Dry. They make your drinking experience more effervescent. I prefer to use this when I make sparkling cocktails.
Imani R.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Marissa S.
I've had the Ginger Ale before but is the sparkling water just as good.
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
How would you rate the fizziness of this sparkling water? Does it go flat fast?