BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water, but with a bright sparkle and no calories or sweeteners. Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting.

How would you rate the fizziness of this sparkling water? Does it go flat fast?
How is the flavor? I've found that some seltzers have a strange aftertaste.
Is this something that works well for mixed drinks? Is it too plain to mix with alcohol?
Start your review of Canada Dry Original Sparkling Seltzer Water!
Regular is alright with me it tastes great and goes with any kind of food wi th out burying you in an awful taste.
Palm Coast, FL
Used this over the holidays to make a sangria. It was cheap and left a very crisp taste to my drink. Love it!
Brooklyn, NY
Í like its so good the flavor Yummy my favorite sparkling seltzer water ..! 😉
Í like its so good the flavor Yummy my favorite sparkling seltzer water ..! 😉
Beverly Hills, CA
Great! You can depend on Canada Dry for a quality product. All these years they havent comprised quality.
Newark, NJ
Es algo que no puede faltar en mi nevera. Simplemente las amo, quitan cualquier dolor de estómago
Bronx, NY
My fav water to drink. i even add it to my drinks. it is great and refresher. it is not pricey and i love it, i like the flavor
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love sparkling water! There's not much variation in taste between products in my opinion, however this holds its bubbles longer after you open it! I buy this regularly.
This is great tasting! I always use this to make an old-fashioned soda fountain drink mixed with fresh lemon and lime juice and sugar. Yum!
Morro Bay, CA
SÚPER REFRESCANTE,NO ME PUEDE FALTAR,Y A VECES ME CUESTA CONSEGUIRLA,Y HE COMPRADO OTRAS,PERO ESTA ES LA MEJOR
West New York, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Light, refreshing, and healthy. That pretty much sums up Canada Dry Seltzer Water. It’s delicious with just the right amount of carbonation but no added sugar or flavors which I love. Great drink!