BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Orange Vanilla Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Orange Vanilla Sparkling Seltzer Water

Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry Orange Vanilla Sparkling Seltzer Water!
Ivey G.
I'm not a huge fan of Seltzer or sparkling water but this brand was great! It was so crisp and refreshing and I love the flavor. I prefer the Lemon one it's just a great refreshing drink for this hot summer.
Andrea D.
Frisco, TX
I use it when I have stomachache or vomit, that helps my stomach a lot. Sometimes we buy it
Monse H.
i tried this one time and i did not like it a lot thats why i gave it a three star because its not reaqlly good to me
Elaina G.
mountvernonindiana
Canada Dry has so many kinds of flavors and I love these drinks a lot I recommend✅🥳👁👄👁
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
This is by far my favorite flavor of the Canada dry Sparkling Waters. it is so light and refreshing and has just enough of a hint of natural fruit flavors. It doesn't taste artificial or leave an aftertaste.
Amethyst M.
Linden, CA
Canada Dry Orange Vanilla Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Amethyst M.
Great taste, refreshing, with just a hint of peach mango flavor. Has zero carbs and zero sugar. This product has been super helpful in my weightloss plan because I can have the fresh bubbly taste without any of the sugar . I would definately recommend this product to anyone looking for a good soda substitute without any of the guilt. Canada Dry Orange Vanilla Sparkling Seltzer Water
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Great flavor, healthy. It's not bad for a zero calorie drink. It's very refreshing in the summer. I like that it's not heavy, it's a very light beverage. Thee peach flavor is good and tastes very much like peach.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
My favorite of all. This is so refreshing and has some amazing flavor. It tastes so crisp and is worth every penny.
izzy C.
Spring Valley, CA
The flavor is great but the price is just way out of my budget. I try to find them on sale but it's been a while and now prefer to buy other similar alternatives.
Devin G.
Compton
Great drink if you have a hangover. Great drink if you need to burp. Has very good flavors.

Looking for your answer?