Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Nicole N.Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Simone H.Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Gaby R.

BY CANADA DRY

Gaby R.
Mastic, NY
So we are trying to start the year a little better then how we ended 2K16. We are eliminating sodas and sugary drinks and sweets. We bought this drink to get us some what in the right path as there are zero calories and sodium. It has a great taste to it and has that bubbly carbonated effect that we look for in sodas. I think this was a win. I definitely recommend this to all of you.
Brianna A.
Essentially flavored soda water. It's pretty good if you want something that's carbonated but don't want to drink soda and drink less unhealthy. This a good flavor but lemon lime is way better than this one. It almost tastes like 7up with no sugar.
Shannon R.
The favorite Seltzer Water in my house!! So delicious. I was never really a seltzer drinker until a few months ago when I decided to try to cut some sugars out of my diet, one of them being soda, that's when we decided to try flavored seltzer to still have something more than water and get that bubbly feeling of carbonation. The Mandarin Orange has really helped me with that, the taste is so delicious that you don't miss the not there sweeteners of soda, yet the flavor is so comparable to an orange soda - but better! And after trying a couple of different brands, Canada Dry flavored seltzers are most certainly our favorite.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I'm  not huge on seltzer water to begin with, but there are some I don't mind. This one is okay, but you really can't taste the orange flavor at all. It's so so subtle that the seltzer overpowers it completely.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big seltzer drinker and this is by far my favorite flavor (not a fan of the berry ones that taste like chemical). I use to drink a lot of orange soda (ok I know, it also taste like chemicals) and switched to this which I now like much better since it actually helps when you're thirsty.
Jennifer H.
Brandywine, MD
This is one of my favorite brands of seltzer. I don't drink soda at all and this has become my soda. The price is a bit more than other brands which I don't like and it doesn't come in very many flavors. But the flavors they do have are pretty good.
Nicole N.
Great replacement for soda. Very tasty and freshCanada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
This has a great, refreshing flavor. I also love the price point!! It's a win win with flavor and price.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
The Club Soda Pomegranate and cherry was so delicious!! I love how flavourful the soda was. The taste and combination of the cherries and pomegranate went very well with each other. I like that this soda contained no sugar, very low sodium and contained zero calories! Excellent guilt free beverage!

I had added some fruit juices too one of these soda's too give it an extra sweet taste too it and it was so good!! It would even taste great while making a fruit punch bowl adding this soda with it. I do hope they make a club soda with some sweetness as this would be perfect then adding fruit juices too it.

Price is very good. I got it for 5.99$ and will be buying these sodas again very soon and trying out the other flavours!
Marlene J.
toronto, ON
This CANADA DRY CLUB ORANGE-MANDARIN SODA beverage is so tasty, yummy & refreshing, low in sodium & zero calories. Just a hint of flavour to capture those tastebuds. Great alternative to pop drinkers - since this doesn't have sugar & is naturally flavoured. You won't get fat drinking this for sure.
Only 4 ingredients
Love Club soda fan
#unsweetened Give it a try today!