BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water with a bright, refreshing sparkle and a fresh twist of all-natural mandarin orange flavor. With no sweeteners and zero calories, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water!
Nicole N.
massapequa
Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Nicole N.
Great replacement for soda. Very tasty and freshCanada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water
Brianna A.
Essentially flavored soda water. It's pretty good if you want something that's carbonated but don't want to drink soda and drink less unhealthy. This a good flavor but lemon lime is way better than this one. It almost tastes like 7up with no sugar.
Robin J.
Palm Harbor, FL
Canada Dry mandarin orange is amazing. I love sparkling water and sparkling seltzer. They also don't charge you an arm and a leg in their classic
Gaby R.
Mastic, NY
Canada Dry Mandarin Orange Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Gaby R.
So we are trying to start the year a little better then how we ended 2K16. We are eliminating sodas and sugary drinks and sweets. We bought this drink to get us some what in the right path as there are zero calories and sodium. It has a great taste to it and has that bubbly carbonated effect that we look for in sodas. I think this was a win. I definitely recommend this to all of you.
Shannon R.
The favorite Seltzer Water in my house!! So delicious. I was never really a seltzer drinker until a few months ago when I decided to try to cut some sugars out of my diet, one of them being soda, that's when we decided to try flavored seltzer to still have something more than water and get that bubbly feeling of carbonation. The Mandarin Orange has really helped me with that, the taste is so delicious that you don't miss the not there sweeteners of soda, yet the flavor is so comparable to an orange soda - but better! And after trying a couple of different brands, Canada Dry flavored seltzers are most certainly our favorite.
Jennifer  H.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite brands of seltzer. I don't drink soda at all and this has become my soda. The price is a bit more than other brands which I don't like and it doesn't come in very many flavors. But the flavors they do have are pretty good.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big seltzer drinker and this is by far my favorite flavor (not a fan of the berry ones that taste like chemical). I use to drink a lot of orange soda (ok I know, it also taste like chemicals) and switched to this which I now like much better since it actually helps when you're thirsty.
Beth R.
Kearney, NE
I love Canada Dry's sparkling waters because they have that fizzy zip but there is no sweetness to them...just the essence of the flavor and so they don't leave and after taste in your mouth, no calories, just refreshing with a bit of a citrus zing...my favorite flavored waters!
Margaret P.
Staten Island, NY
My mouth is watering! So refreshing on a hot day at the beach. Great flavor of orange
Ashley W.
Kansas City, MO
Canada Dry's mandarine orange sparkling bwater has the perfect amount of orange flavor. Also, unlike other brands, there is no rind-like flavor to this beverage. It's nice, crisp, refreshing beverage.

Looking for your answer?