BY CANADA DRY

• Will they make different flavors like this?2 Answers
Erin D.
Make sure to refrigerate or keep in a cooler, because it tastes best fresh out of a can at a cold temperature! It's like the fizz never goes away, so refreshing and delicious.
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
This is my husbands go to. He drinks this every day. I buy 2-3 12 packs every time I go to the store! It's delicious,and refreshing. It's so good for people that love fizzy water with a hint of lime and no sweetness.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
This is my favorite brand. I life off seltzer water. This is the fizziest one out there. Which i love! It take a long time to go flat. And its zero calories and doesn't have any additives or sodium at all.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I really disliked this product when I had tried it. I was looking forward to it being delicious due to how much I love canada other drinks unfortinatly I was let down.
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, WI
Wonderful replacement for soda- you get the carbonation you crave without the added sugar or artificial sweeteners! Flavor is refreshing, no sodium, no calories, you can't beat it!
Sugey n.
Canada Dry taste great and helped me stop drinking so much soda, with many flavors to choose from. This is a better alternative to kick the bad soda habit.
Anne G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this stuff! It has the perfect flavor (just the right amount of lemon and lime) and has a great price. My favorite sparkling water for sure!
Allison H.
Alexandria, VA
My family loves this water! We have our fridge always stocked. Just the right amount of carbonation to be really refreshing. Love the flavor.
Amy B.
Miamisburg , OH
Refreshing and so much better than soda! All the taste none of the guilt! Canada Dry is the only brand to trust when It comes to seltzer!
Christina L.
Buffalo, NY
Very refreshing and healthier than drinking soda. There is also no sodium and no weird ingredients in it, which I can appreciate.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make different flavors like this?