BY CANADA DRY

Canada Dry Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water is a crisp, bubbly sparkling water beverage that provides all of the hydration benefits of regular water, but with a bright sparkle and a refreshing citrus twist of all-natural lemon lime flavor. With no calories and zero sweeteners, Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is water made interesting. see more...

Sherona G.
Long Is City, NY
When watch my weight somedays I crave a carbonated drink. I drink Canada Dry to curve those cravings. Although it's not the same because it has a little more of a salty taste rather than sweet. It gives me the same satisfaction as if I were drink sprite. The lemon flavor is my fav along with pinball grapefruit
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
This is my favorite brand. I life off seltzer water. This is the fizziest one out there. Which i love! It take a long time to go flat. And its zero calories and doesn't have any additives or sodium at all.
Darian V.
Los Molinos
There was hardly any flavor and I cringed with my first sip. I was expecting more from it but I asked wrong
Dulce I.
I like it, it's refreshing and very fizzy (just how I like it :3 ), I really enjoy this flavor in particular although I haven't tried any of the other flavors. Comparing this to other ones, I would say that I have tried better but I doubt I can find the other brand easily around the world since the other one is a mexican brand.
Amanda P.
Coquitlam
I prefer to drink the regular gingerale as it gives just the righr amount of fizz.