Canada Dry Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Erin M.Canada Dry Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by ali w.Canada Dry Lemon Lime Sparkling Seltzer Water uploaded by Aydin A.

BY CANADA DRY

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is one of my favorite seltzer brands. The flavor on this is not overpowering as some flavored seltzers are. Also, the carbonation seems to have lasted very well even in a plastic bottle in the refrigerator. I bought this on sale at my local Stop and Shop for a greal deal. I would buy this brand again.
Vicki R.
new york
The original seltzer is great enough as it is, and also such a good deal for sparkling water (I still don't know if there's a difference), but this citrus flavored one takes it to the next level. I like lemons and limes in my water anyway so it's genius.
Mara S.
Duluth, MN
Refreshing and the perfect flavor to carbonation ratio. It can be expensive, but I have found that there are great sales on this brand. I would definitely say that it's a good value. I buy this sparkling water regularly!
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, Wi
Wonderful replacement for soda- you get the carbonation you crave without the added sugar or artificial sweeteners! Flavor is refreshing, no sodium, no calories, you can't beat it!
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
My family loves this water! We have our fridge always stocked. Just the right amount of carbonation to be really refreshing. Love the flavor.
Amy B.
Refreshing and so much better than soda! All the taste none of the guilt! Canada Dry is the only brand to trust when It comes to seltzer!
Cheyenne B.
This amazing to have on a summer day. refreshing. You can add many flavoring to being together a even more flavorful taste
ali w.
If your trying to lose weight like me replace your soda with #CanadaDry sparkling water!! its sooo good
Heather H.
Canada Dry Seltzer is my favorite. the Lemon lime is so refreshing and perfect on a hot summer day.
Aydin A.
Really refreshing, I like this lemon flavor a lot more than the standard one- tastes pretty good.