BY CANADA DRY

• Will they make different flavors like this?2 Answers
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is one of my favorite seltzer brands. The flavor on this is not overpowering as some flavored seltzers are. Also, the carbonation seems to have lasted very well even in a plastic bottle in the refrigerator. I bought this on sale at my local Stop and Shop for a greal deal. I would buy this brand again.
Alexandra S.
Tilton
This is one of my favorite flavors. I pop the can and take a sip and it instantly reminds me of drinking a citrus flavored soda. I don't drink enough water and with seltzer water I drink it like crazy.
Sherona G.
Long Is City, NY
When watch my weight somedays I crave a carbonated drink. I drink Canada Dry to curve those cravings. Although it's not the same because it has a little more of a salty taste rather than sweet. It gives me the same satisfaction as if I were drink sprite. The lemon flavor is my fav along with pinball grapefruit
Andra C.
The Canada Dry sparkling waters helped me kicked my soda habit. I started drinking these whenever I had a soda craving and after a while I just craved these. I love the lemon lime flavor because it's so refreshing. I also like to drink these with frozen fruit for a special treat.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
I got a coupon to try this product. I have diabetes and wanted a little fizz with my dinner. The Canada Dry Seltzer water was very good. I tried it and was very pleased with it. The lemon lime flavor was very refreshing and will be a replacement for diet sodas sometimes. it has zero calories, zero sodium, and it is unsweetened. I am always trying to find more healthy ways to eat. I recommend this drink.
Vicki R.
new york
The original seltzer is great enough as it is, and also such a good deal for sparkling water (I still don't know if there's a difference), but this citrus flavored one takes it to the next level. I like lemons and limes in my water anyway so it's genius.
Kristen B.
N Kingstown, RI
If you ask anyone that knows me, they'll tell you I am a huge seltzer addict/fan. I am also a seltzer snob. Canada Dry is my #1 though. It has such a great flavor compared to the other kinds and I am always sad if it's not available. I highly recommend it!
Carla H.
This is my husband's favorite. But unfortunately, we do not have the same taste when it comes to this. I would rather drink water than drink this. I feel gassy whenever I drink this and there is always something missing on my palate that I cannot seem to figure out.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
This is my mom go to. Is really good and refreshing. Whenever I'm running around i will go to the store and buy a bottle. Plus it has a hint of lemon. I like it really cold or with ice cubes
paige t.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my favorite sparkling seltzer water. Sometimes I don't like drinking plain water so this is a good substitute especially since I've cut back on drinking pop and has no calories.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make different flavors like this?

Target