BY CANADA DRY

• Wow! I didn't know this existed! If I would have ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen this in my local stores. Has anyone tried them?...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I haven't been able to find it in a few ye...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marie L.
Vallejo , CA
Man this is So freaking delicious I wish they sold this everywhere I literally drive 39 mins to the city to get these a fresh ice cold one is so bomb y’all should try great combo coodos to who ever thought of this mix !
Kei H.
One of my favorite sodas and really the only one I will drink on a daily the Canada dry brand have different flavor varieties but this is my favorite can't mimic the taste it's unique and rare I Could only find the 2 liter and 12 pack cases when I resided in DE Now here in Florida it's impossible to find.. I Have one case Left So yes It's Good And I recommend
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
This drink is definitely different from original Canada Dry, and a bit more expensive, but it is good nonetheless. The carbonation adds to the tea drink, and overall, it is just delicious and thirst quenching!
Dominika C.
Love this green tea flavor.. it's smooth and tasty. It has very nice packaging and if I compare to other alternatives I definitely choose this one since I try the flavor is so delicious and smooth. I definitely buying again this product.
Heather D.
I absolutely love this flavor and I can't find it anymore. It cuts through the sweetness of the original flavor without the weird aftertaste of artificial sweeteners that you get with diet options.
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
If Arizona green tea and Canada Dry ginger ale had a baby together, that would be this drink! I LOVEEEEEEE IT. too bad it's not available at most stores. I grab a lot of them when I see them because it's so good.
Cindy M.
Even though I don't drink as much soda anymore, this drink is the only exception. I loved it the first time I drank it. You can literally taste the green tea which tastes great. DEFINITELY will buy again.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I don't drink soda often. I consumed this product when I had an upset stomach because it was the only ginger ale on the shelf. I did not like the flavor at all. I will not purchase this flavor again nor would I recommend it to others.
seyi s.
Bowie, MD
I love love love this brand, especially since they put out their green tea line. While I enjoy ginger ale it is often times a bit too bubbly and spicy. The green tea tones down this spicy effect and tastes delicious.
Chandra M.
Mount Sterling, OH
My absolute favorite ginger ale!! It's delicious and light, and the green tea only adds, doesn't take away from the ginger ale. Wish they had it in Stock more often around here, it would be a regular in my house.
Jessica M.
Tracadie, NB
Has anyone actually seen this version in Canada????? I keep looking for it in every store I go and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Jennifer S.
This sounds good!! I'm not a soda drinker but every once in awhile I will pick up something. I like Canada Dry but never seen this one before. Where is this sold at?
Sarah C.
I have never seen this in my local stores. Has anyone tried them? I love green tea. It sounds like it would be really good!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Where can I find this? I haven't been able to find it in a few years.
Torii P.
New York
Hold on! When did these become a thing? Where can I get it? What have I been missing out on?