BY CANADA DRY

Buy on Walmart*
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
Love this ginger ale Wish it wasn’t a seasonal thing in my area This would have to be my all time favorite n doesn’t need any room for improvement Great just like it it
devon g.
Forest Grove
I love this. My grandma always had it around. I can't drink the stuff with out thinking of her. It has a moderate green tea flavor, but not over powering. And the ginger still is prominent. Love love! Nostalgia in a can for me!
Marie L.
Vallejo , CA
Man this is So freaking delicious I wish they sold this everywhere I literally drive 39 mins to the city to get these a fresh ice cold one is so bomb y’all should try great combo coodos to who ever thought of this mix !
Kei H.
One of my favorite sodas and really the only one I will drink on a daily the Canada dry brand have different flavor varieties but this is my favorite can't mimic the taste it's unique and rare I Could only find the 2 liter and 12 pack cases when I resided in DE Now here in Florida it's impossible to find.. I Have one case Left So yes It's Good And I recommend
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
What could be more refreshing than some ginger ale with green tea in it? Whoever thought of this is a genius! This is a really good afternoon pick-me-up or even good for getting you started in the morning it's better than an energy drink.
I'm a huge fan of green tea and ginger ale. Ginger ale is one of my favorite sodas and I absolutely love green tea. I thought this drink would be my absolute favorite drink but this sparkling ginger ale green tea is horrible in my opinion. I like other Canada Dry drinks but this one doesn't taste good to me. Personally I wouldn't buy this. I just don't like the combination of green tea and Ginger ale
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
This drink is definitely different from original Canada Dry, and a bit more expensive, but it is good nonetheless. The carbonation adds to the tea drink, and overall, it is just delicious and thirst quenching!
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Diet ginger ale is the bomb. It is probably the fizziest diet drink you can find. It is perfect if you have an upset stomach! I definitely recommend this product to absolutely anyone. I buy it all the time personally!
Myeisha B.
Monroe, GA
I've recently started getting into drinking ginger ale a lot lately . It actually soothes me . It tastes really great once I had it one time I couldn't stop drinking it because it became so addicting to have so everytime I go to the store I buy it . I think everyone should try it every now n then or everyday
Brenda D.
The diet one is so much better than the regular one. This particular brand makes the best ginger ale to begin with and they throw you a little green tea ginger ale. It's a combination you don't want to miss !
Jennifer S.
This sounds good!! I'm not a soda drinker but every once in awhile I will pick up something. I like Canada Dry but never seen this one before. Where is this sold at?
Jessica M.
Tracadie, NB
Has anyone actually seen this version in Canada????? I keep looking for it in every store I go and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Erika C.
Reedley, CA
Where do they sell this? I'd like regular but same flavor that would be amazing. I Ltd seen regular and diet Ginger ale only in central California.
Sarah C.
I have never seen this in my local stores. Has anyone tried them? I love green tea. It sounds like it would be really good!
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Where can I find this? I haven't been able to find it in a few years.