BeveragesSodaCanada Dry
Grapefruit Sparkling Seltzer Water

Canada Dry Grapefruit Sparkling Seltzer Water

Drink

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry Grapefruit Sparkling Seltzer Water!
How would you rate this product?
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Zero calories, no sugar or sweetener, great taste and lots of bubbles. Grapefruit is my favorite. I love it! Perfect on a hot summer day! No artificial taste!
Alicia D.
It’s pretty good I would say but if you don’t really like weird tastes then I wouldn’t remember it
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like to eat and drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it #CanadaDry
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Grapefruit flavored water. Why wouldn't you like it? I do wish it was a bit sweeter though. Otherwise it's good.
Miriam P.
San Diego, CA
Best flavors and the actual baubles last longer love it and I wish it was more international because is really good and the price so right

Looking for your answer?