BY CANADA DRY

Highlights
Ginger ale with a splash of lemonade
Carbonated beverage
Made from real ginger and with real juice
Caffeine free and naturally flavored

Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade is the perfect combination of two refreshing favorites. This carbonated beverage combines classic, made-from-real-ginger Canada Dry Ginger Ale with a splash of lemonade made with real lemon juice, delivering the ultimate refreshment perfect for kicking back and relaxing any time of year.

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

• Looking for followers, if you follow me I will follow you...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it and do you like it? I love both lemon...5 Answers
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
“Canada Dry Ginger Ale; it’s not too sweet!” This was the jingle of the company many, many years ago.

After tasting this product, I didn’t taste any ginger ale at all. All I tasted was lemonade. I really enjoy Canada dry Ginger ale, but I did not taste any ginger ale.

Sparkling ginger Ale? Absolutely! Sparkling lemonade absolutely! Put them together, not so much.
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
SO SO GOOD! I cannot rave about this enough. I first bought it at Walmart and tried it out of curiosity (per usual). So delicious and refreshing. It's not too sour or tart from the lemonade, and I think it's due to the ginger ale. Very awesome combination that should have come around a long time ago!
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
Yummy! I always like to have different mixers on-hand for mixed drinks. This is PERFECT! It's gingery but, not ginger-beer gingery for those that don't like ginger the way I do. It has a lemonade that works with gin, vodka and I just made a delicious sangria using pineapple wine, pineapple juice, orange juice,triple-sec, rum, frozen pineapple, strawberries and sliced lime. Served over ice and topped with the ginger-ale lemonade.
Neferttia J.
Before this came out, my husband and I were mixing homemade lemonade with ginger ale to get a different flavor, and I LOVE how this compares. It’s refreshing and doesn’t taste generic at all. I literally buy one of these a day. Yum!
Zana S.
South Bay , FL
I am a Ginger Ale girl! I keep Canada Dry in my home and try every new flavor that they come out with so I had to try this. After trying multiple flavors, this is one that i did not like. It is very strong but I do not like the taste. My best friend even tried it out and said he only drank it because he was thirsty. I would recommend people to try it to see how they feel about it for themselves.
Jamie R.
Strasburg , IL
I decided to try this as I had a rebate on my phone for this product. They are good separately, but together, they are disgusting. It has a really weird aftertaste, and you do not taste much of the lemonade at all.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was AMAZED by how delicious this is. I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Its kind of like a Moscow Mule without the vodka! Its refreshing and sweet. It was only $1 for the bottle so I went back to the store and bought more! This is my new favorite soda!
Myra H.
I actually really like this. I'm trying to slowly but surely get away from sodas, starting with reducing caffeine. So it's great that this is caffeine free. The taste of the lemon mixes well with the ginger ale. My mom thought it tasted too tart but I like it -- almost like a sparkling lemonade. I'd definitely purchase more
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I discovered this over the summer and must say I really like it. I find more value in the canned version than a two liter, unless I'm bringing that two liter to a party. I usually like to shop for these on sale as a 12 pack of soda can be a little costly, especially when I only want a few cans. I hope they make these in the 8oz 6 packs. That would be perfect.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Not as bad as it sounds!!!!! I saw this on the shelf and was so intrigued i had to buy! The first sip i was a bit thrown off. Did i taste ginger ale or lemonade? It definitely ends on a lemonade note. Very refreshing!
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Has anyone tried it and do you like it? I love both lemonade and ginger ale but I'm not sure about the combination mixed together.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
have you guys tried this new Canada Dry® Ginger Ale And Lemonade! It’s so delicious and refreshing! The perfect balance of gingerale and lemonade. This is my new fave ❤️
Mica J.
Looking for followers, if you follow me I will follow you back. Thanks in advance ! Who tried all the different Canada Ginger Ale? Canada Dry® Ginger Ale And Lemonade or Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale