Canada Dry ginger ale 24/12 oz (pack of 2)

Amazon: $22.36

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is made from real ginger for a light and refreshing drink your taste buds will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Canada Dry ginger ale 24/12 oz (pack of 2)!
a year agoHighlands Ranch
Ginger ale is the perfect fix no matter how bad your stomach ache is. This is probably one of my favorite brands of this soda just because it tastes so smooth
a year agoNew Smyrna, FL
I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I love ginger ale. I also like it better than most other carbonated beverages because it doesn't have caffeine in it.
a year agoSilver Spring/ Maryland
It's the only brand that I love that has 3 things that it is so tastes. The second thing is diarea. And when you have bad gas
a year agoHattiesburg, MS
I LOVE GINGER ALE! Ive been drinking this since i was small. I love the bite of the ginger and the taste . its just GREAT!
a year agoForest Grove, OR
We are huge ginger ale people and I am very picky about my ginger ale. Canada dry is my go too! We drink it all the time!
2 months agoChesapeake
Good for party’s cook outs bbqs anything with a lot of people in it!Birthday party’s etc and it’s perfect
9 months ago
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Great deal for the amount of money you spent if purchasing soda I Recommend buying it by the 24 cases!
3 months agoAjax, ON
Not to be biased but Canada Dry is my go to soda! It’s something about the taste that I can’t get enough of. Personally I would incorporate more ginger into the soda after the whole controversy behind it but other than that there’s not a single thing I would change!
9 months agoSMITHS FALLS, ON
This is the best ginger ale. It just tastes so great. Growing up whenever I had an upset tummy I got a glass of flat ginger her ale a d always helped. J still do it to this day. Canadian Dry is also great for mixing into other drinks. It's just so universal. You will never go wrong with this kind if ginger ale.
a year agoMAPLE, ON
Ginger ale is great I also drink it when I have an upset stomach it's not too heavy if you let the gas go it helps for any discomfort in the belly because of the ginger